• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Just for a bit of fun
Read an interesting thing about Badenoch earlier today. In her Saffron Walden constituency, around 2600 postal vote forms were sent out late and have not been returned in time. This means that if she wins by a small margin, it can be contested and declared void so she won't actually become an MP and the vote would have to be re-run in a few months time more like a by-election. This isn't a big deal in itself but it's no secret that she badly wants Sunak's job as Tory party leader and if he stands down tomorrow, which is pretty likely, she won't be able to put herself forward as a new leader candidate if she's not an MP. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Same here, Labour and the Conservatives are different cheeks of the same arse.
I think you and Nigata Jack ought to dwell on the thought that hundreds of thousands of Britons, Americans and many other nationalities sacrificed their lives for your right to vote between 1939 and 1945.
Whatever you think of today's politicians, you should exercise your democratic right in their honour.

I think you and Nigata Jack ought to dwell on the thought that hundreds of thousands of Britons, Americans and many other nationalities sacrificed their lives for your right to vote between 1939 and 1945.
Whatever you think of today's politicians, you should exercise your democratic right in their honour.
There's no one I trust to vote for, many others feel the same.

I thought they fought the Nazis 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Don't vote?
Don't complain.
Why? how can you vote if you don't trust any political party, no reason whatsoever as to why you can't complain because you haven't voted.

That's just utter nonsense that's been repeated time and time again.

Best ignored, too late now anyway, ridiculous.

Why? how can you vote if you don't trust any political party, no reason whatsoever as to why you can't complain because you haven't voted.

That's just utter nonsense that's been repeated time and time again.
No it’s not. 😂

Voting is a privilege. If you don’t vote you have no right to complain,

I haven't voted and don't intend to either, none of them deserve my vote, charlatans the lot of them full of self interest, I wish we could get Labour off the top table in Wales, Drakeford ruled like a dictator, he's fucked off and left us with drippy Gething
If you’re living in a banker Labour constituency, you should have voted for their main opposition (say Plaid or something) just so as they know they can’t take the electorate for granted.

Brexit Hardman Steve Baker less than 1% chance of winning his seat! ….and he’s sitting in the studio grinning like the idiot he is. 😂😂

Nobody should be disappointed by a Labour majority of 170 if that’s how it pans out. 131 seats for the tories. Seismic. Much lower and farage would have taken over. He still might but at least now any sensible tories left have a fighting chance.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back