• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glastonbury Thread

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 311
  • Views: Views 11,978
Niigata Jack said:
Skippyjack said:
100% rubbish has been on.. Squid FFS.. who are they, and they're terrible and the rap tw*ts who were on before them

What I know about music you could write on a back of a postage stamp Skip, if a song catches my attention and I like it, I like it no matter whose singing it, far to much music snobbery in the World for me.
I can't stand Gary Barlow yet I enjoy listening to some of Take That songs, :lol:

Admitting you like Take That :lol: .. I'm not a huge music buff, but some awful acts were on in the 20 minutes I was watching it.. I usually like indie songs, but that Squid song was terrible.. oh well, time to turn over to the boxing

Ebo said:
Niigata Jack said:
Got Brian Wilson and Beach Boys on Iplayer now, absolute class

Thats not the beach boys that is Brian Wilson's band. I was there!

There you are then, I did say my knowledge was shit :lol:

Ebo said:
Niigata Jack said:
Enjoyed Crowded house, pity I missed their full set,

On another note, I see Glastonbury is having a right slagging off on another forum, Dear Me mun :roll:

Yeah Dr pussy called it a 'low rate coachella'. He has never been to either and if you asked any artist around today where they would like to appear they would all say Glastonbury as it is the biggest, oldest and most established festival in the world. His comment about dealers is laughable too as he probably thinks it is like 1989 at the site, what a prick!

https://twitter.com/noelgallagher/status/1540695772311592961?s=21&t=RkHFeduedkblufcylwpyLQ

Christ there's some miserable fukas on here, 200k enjoying the best festival going and millions more on the telebox, if you don't like a band/singer go find one you do by pressing that little red button, for once the BBC have come good 😀

Skippyjack said:
Niigata Jack said:
What I know about music you could write on a back of a postage stamp Skip, if a song catches my attention and I like it, I like it no matter whose singing it, far to much music snobbery in the World for me.
I can't stand Gary Barlow yet I enjoy listening to some of Take That songs, :lol:

Admitting you like Take That :lol: .. I'm not a huge music buff, but some awful acts were on in the 20 minutes I was watching it.. I usually like indie songs, but that Squid song was terrible.. oh well, time to turn over to the boxing

gonna persevere with this for now, did intend watching boxing though.

Niigata Jack said:
dickythorpe said:
"Self esteem" that was....she had too much to say for herself , singing I wanted ,plus the f word was used a bit too much for my liking.

Screaming cat🤣😂

Got Brian Wilson and Beach Boys on Iplayer now, absolute class

I saw the Beach Boys at a UK festival with all three Wilson brothers.

https://youtu.be/VU9-uY_32uA

Skippyjack said:
Niigata Jack said:
What's he gonna sing? bet he'd be a lot better than some of the bellends that's been on.

100% rubbish has been on.. Squid FFS.. who are they, and they're terrible and the rap tw*ts who were on before them

Squid were ok, they are a Brighton band friendly with some friends of mine. The eagle eyed amongst us will have spotted that the guitarist was wearing a Stereolab t-shirt.

Olivia Rodrigo was brilliant fair play 👏
Feel free to character assassinate me :lol:

Leon Bridges on west holts is pretty good.
The beauty of being away from the main stages and discovering - that is what it is all about.

Swanjaxs said:

There is often a time where a band you would not normally listen to or even heard of gives off good vibes - that is the magic of glasto. All about having a good time.

Ebo said:
Swanjaxs said:

There is often a time where a band you would not normally listen to or even heard of gives off good vibes - that is the magic of glasto. All about having a good time.

Absolutely mate 👍

Gallagher sounding like a bad Oasis tribute band.

Ebo said:
Swanjaxs said:

She was great. And yes always the unexpected. Tim Finn on the acoustic stage in ‘92, Hothouse Flowers 1990, Lloyd Cole 1986

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back