• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I thought Ben Hamer….

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
Had a terrific game tonight, without being overworked but I thought he read certain situations really well.

dickythorpe said:
Man of the match.

Underrated
He was excellent tonight, his composure was superb, most probably my MotM too. Well done Ben.👏

Especially in the first half. Covered for some poor defending on a number of occasions.

He is having a great season and reads the game really well. Nailed down first choice keeper, after the early season 'Him or Benda debate'.

Whole squad looked to have stepped up and improved as players. A joy to watch.

His calmness with ball at feet is exactly why he’s number 1 now. Master stroke by Martin.

He’s constantly improved every game and don’t half pull off some cracking saves when called upon. I thought we were going to be in the same situation as a few seasons ago where we had Mulder and Nordfeldt and you didn’t know who was going to start every week. Makes me wonder what he done at Derby and Huddersfield that they all thought he was crap.

FelindreJack said:
He’s constantly improved every game and don’t half pull off some cracking saves when called upon. I thought we were going to be in the same situation as a few seasons ago where we had Mulder and Nordfeldt and you didn’t know who was going to start every week. Makes me wonder what he done at Derby and Huddersfield that they all thought he was crap.

Maybe they just have a load of those dull feckers who blame the keeper for every goal because they’re too thick to deduce what’s going on in the game. We’ve all got those block heads sat within earshot.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back