• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I thought I was dreaming the 20mph limit

At the moment these electric bikes (for delivery workers) seem to be unregulated, as Coops said time is money to them, I've seen them going up Glanmore Hill at a fair old speed, then jumping on the pavement to avoid the lights at Tycoch by the college.

Fair enough, your pizza is going to get to you still hot but H&E goes out of the window...

V.Meldrew, Tycoch 😡
How are you on this funny old day Mr Meldrew?

Me and Mrs left Poole at 7 got back 10:15 weather was atrocious to drive through, got back weather was drier and brighter then it pissed down, sunny again here now.

Me and Mrs left Poole at 7 got back 10:15 weather was atrocious to drive through, got back weather was drier and brighter then it pissed down, sunny again here now.
I'm absolutely tickety-boo thanks, just back from a lovely dog walk and about to have some lunch, the missus wants to go over the Bistro later so will probably indulge.

Did you see that Madri has now knocked Carling off the top spot for largers most sold in the UK...

I'm absolutely tickety-boo thanks, just back from a lovely dog walk and about to have some lunch, the missus wants to go over the Bistro later so will probably indulge.

Did you see that Madri has now knocked Carling off the top spot for largers most sold in the UK...
That probably means that it’s the most mass produced UK lager.

No I haven't, had my fill this week of enough grog sick of the sight of the stuff now, went to a fish restaurant/pub last evening, had Plaice which is normally a lovely tasting fish just why the fuck they see the need to add garlic, chilli and butter to fish dishes I don't know had Mussels to start cooked in the same stuff, Mussels were bland, Mrs had Bass fillet, but it looked like it was off a farmed Bass she had King Prawn starter we had desserts as well the only thing I actually enjoyed even the bottle of Pino Grigio tasted bland.
Poor fair for £125 notes.

I'll stick to Wetherspoons in future, apparently the Rednapps are regularly seen along the Harbour side, luckily for me I never saw hide or hair of them :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Scrap that, it's actually Moretti that's taken Carling's crown 👑

Very nice too, just tucking into one now. £5.70 a pint in Bluestone, not too bad considering it’s a captive audience.

Attachments

• DB136CBC-663F-4086-8ED1-A4F38817DDDA.jpeg
    DB136CBC-663F-4086-8ED1-A4F38817DDDA.jpeg
    391.6 KB · Views: 2
I prefer San Miguel or Peroni to other Lagers, Cobra or Kingfisher if I'm partaking in a Curry.
I do enjoy a Cobra with a curry. I don’t think it’s anything special on its own, but I’m always happy to match food to drink :LOL:

Was in Asda the other day and spotted bottles of Wrexham larger, I thought I'd get in on the act and bought a case, absolute dog piss it is 🤮
I bought some of that during lockdown when that Bootlegger chap was promoting it. I quite liked it.

How was the holiday, Max?

rosa-blanca-lager-440ml.jpg

This stuff is lovely, very refreshing and tasty, and available in 4 packs from Tesco...it was on special offer recently at £3.50 for 4 cans and it is only 3.4%

Very nice too, just tucking into one now. £5.70 a pint in Bluestone, not too bad considering it’s a captive audience.
I was paying £5.50 for Proper Job at Poole, if they didn't have a decent Pale Ale/IPA at Wetherspoons I drank San Miguel around £4.40

Last edited:
How was the holiday, Max?
Decent enough, only fished the Sunday at Viaduct Lakes at Somerton though, niggled my back carting my gear around because the after box trolley attachments were fucking useless, bit the bullet and bought a proper Platform Barrow now though, should have been delivered yesterday, but eldest had to go into the office, so I changed the date to this Tuesday now.

Poole was quiet through the day Tuesday night is bikers gathering, which is lively apparently, but we typically missed it, Sun Seeker Boat builders base is there, some superb boats on show most worth a million or more.
Caught Train to Weymouth Thursday weather was shocking when we arrived, but improved, yesterday was a Bus journey to Bournemouth went on the pier and watched the Surfers for a bit, some impressive performances fair play cracking waves there.

Just come back from Cardiff went to fetch youngest home from respite, Knackered now :LOL:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back