• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I thought I was dreaming the 20mph limit

Decent enough, only fished the Sunday at Viaduct Lakes at Somerton though, niggled my back carting my gear around because the after box trolley attachments were fucking useless, bit the bullet and bought a proper Platform Barrow now though, should have been delivered yesterday, but eldest had to go into the office, so I changed the date to this Tuesday now.

Poole was quiet through the day Tuesday night is bikers gathering, which is lively apparently, but we typically missed it, Sun Seeker Boat builders base is there, some superb boats on show most worth a million or more.
Caught Train to Weymouth Thursday weather was shocking when we arrived, but improved, yesterday was a Bus journey to Bournemouth went on the pier and watched the Surfers for a bit, some impressive performances fair play cracking waves there.

Just come back from Cardiff went to fetch youngest home from respite, Knackered now :LOL:
How is Weymouth these days? Still got some memories of playing on the beach back when I was a nipper.

How is Weymouth these days? Still got some memories of playing on the beach back when I was a nipper.
Oldie Worldie, last time we were there must have been 45yrs ago. Harbour is good some decent eateries and bars there.

No I haven't, had my fill this week of enough grog sick of the sight of there stuff now, went to a fish restaurant/pub last evening, had Plaice which is normally a lovely tasting fish, just why the fuck they see the need to add a garlic, chilli and butter to fish dishes I don't know had Mussels to start cooked in the same stuff Mussels were bland, Mrs had Bass fillet, but it looked like it was off a farmed Bass she had King Prawn starter we had desserts as well the only thing I actually enjoyed even the bottle of Pino Grigio tasted bland.
Poor fair for £125 notes.

I'll stick to Wetherspoons in future, apparently the Rednapps are regularly seen at the along the Harbour side, luckily for me I never saw hide or hair of them :ROFLMAO:
A very good and honest review of your meal Max, but have a read of this pompous jumped up cretin... 😂

Food critic Giles Coren visited restaurant and didn't hold back

Not really surprised at this. Passengers will be unlikely to suffer from crowded shops, queues at immigration, overcrowded seating areas. There will be times on most days where only one flight departs within the next hour or so.
Absolutely and the one time in the last 10 years+ I flew from there, it was absolutely fine. I'm also happy to pay a bit more to fly from there if they have flights to where I want to go. But when the flights are £100+ per person more than Bristol, I can't justify that. I will always check Cardiff first though and hope I can fly from there more in the future.

Absolutely and the one time in the last 10 years+ I flew from there, it was absolutely fine. I'm also happy to pay a bit more to fly from there if they have flights to where I want to go. But when the flights are £100+ per person more than Bristol, I can't justify that. I will always check Cardiff first though and hope I can fly from there more in the future.
If anything I’m surprised it is only ranked 7th.

It was £400 more expensive to fly from Cardiff than it was from Bristol to the exact same location last year for our Summer holiday.

I love Cardiff airport, me. There are two airlines flying there from Alicante (Ryanair and Vueling), which means I can get to and from Spain easily to see my old mum in Baglan and the Swans. Prices aren't too bad, specially outside the summer, and it's a piece of p*ss to get the airport bus to Rhoose station, then a train to Baglan with a change at Bridgend. Same journey in reverse to get back to Spain.
The airport itself is like having my own private one, just breeze through security, pleasant staff, no queues, and take a seat in an uncrowded departures lounge. Compare that to the living hell that is Birmingham airport. No comparison! Viva Cardiff!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back