• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I've just heard something interesting

Agboola's Shinpad said:
Ben Cabango and his girlfriend can often be found having coffee and carrot cake on the veranda outside the Bluebell Cafè on Tycoch Square of an afternoon, if anyone's interested...

I recommend the Bluebell cafe. Great breakfast.

Skippyjack said:
I've told him :lol:

PM me as well Skip, I'm a very important and influential person and my integrity is sacrosanct so you can rely on me to keep schtum.

Anyone who knows skip is obviously aware of past predictions.
File under complete and utter bollox.

sainthelens said:
Anyone who knows skip is obviously aware of past predictions.
File under complete and utter bollox.

It's not a prediction, seeing it with your own eyes gives it away like

Let’s cut to the chase,I’m not going into detail but Skippy believes he saw our next manager in Swansea earlier today.

Niigata Jack said:
PM me as well Skip, I'm a very important and influential person and my integrity is sacrosanct so you can rely on me to keep schtum.

Your choice of IPA's on the Mumbles circuit tells me that your "integrity" is not to be trusted Max, also, my spy from BF tells me you could do with a make over...

Jus saying like 🙄

Agboola's Shinpad said:
Your choice of IPA's on the Mumbles circuit tells me that your "integrity" is not to be trusted Max, also, my spy from BF tells me you could do with a make over...

Jus saying like 🙄

The Mumbles circuit, tell me more? your spy whoever that is, is correct though :lol:

Darran said:
Let’s cut to the chase,I’m not going into detail but Skippy believes he saw our next manager in Swansea earlier today.

In Ann Summers buying a strappon most probably :lol:

Longlostjack said:
Unbelievable Skip. Heard what you‘re probably talking about from a friend who gets his haircut in Butetown. They are in a relationship apparently.

Does your friend get a fade cut or a number 2 all over?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back