• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I've just heard something interesting

Darran said:
Let’s cut to the chase,I’m not going into detail but Skippy believes he saw our next manager in Swansea earlier today.

The one after Duff?

Darran said:
Let’s cut to the chase,I’m not going into detail but Skippy believes he saw our next manager in Swansea earlier today.

So he saw this rather than heard it... ;) :lol:

PSumbler said:
So he saw this rather than heard it... ;) :lol:

Maybe to change slightly and not related

About a week ago I read that Rooney wasn’t happy at DC and the Birmingham owners were interested in him as there was interest in their manager from Swansea and Rangers

I doubt very much in it, but did anyone else see it as I can’t remember where?

Edit

I know we showed interest in the summer so I guess it was poor reporting.

Just catching up here. Fair play. What a brilliant thread. Absolute bonkers. Up there with PS finest over the years 😂😂😂

Someone thinks they seen someone who looked like a manager and are now assuming it's our next manager and all being done on the eve of the Derby.
Sounds like a little bit of youthful imagination to myself.

There was a time that I had a few people think I was Garry Monk, I remember a day in Swansea Centre where I heard a handful of times people whispering "it's Garry Monk"
I'm not proud of that 😁

magicdaps10 said:
Someone thinks they seen someone who looked like a manager and are now assuming it's our next manager and all being done on the eve of the Derby.

There was a time that I had a few people think I was Garry Monk, I remember a day in Swansea Centre where I heard a handful of times people whispering "it's Garry Monk"
I'm not proud of that 😁

I get that with Brad Pitt all the time.

magicdaps10 said:

I'm not proud of that 😁

Considering I know one of them I had a little chat like.. if you want to go into specifics

A few years ago, before the Fulham game at the Cottage I was sat in the beer garden of the Crabtree and was convinced George Clooney was sat amongst us Jacks, plucked up the courage to go over and introduce myself to find out he was a delivery driver for Farmfoods living in Aberdare...

Swanjaxs said:
A few years ago, before the Fulham game at the Cottage I was sat in the beer garden of the Crabtree and was convinced George Clooney was sat amongst us Jacks, plucked up the courage to go over and introduce myself to find out he was a delivery driver for Farmfoods living in Aberdare...

If you ever see Steve Martin at a game come and say hello.

Just catching up with things. So Skip heard something with his own eyes that would blow up the derby, but he’s doing a grand job at keeping it totally to himself, other than telling Daz, the model of discretion, and posting it on here to avoid starting any speculation, because he wouldn’t want to do that.

Sounds fair enough.

monmouth said:
If you ever see Steve Martin at a game come and say hello.

Just catching up with things. So Skip heard something with his own eyes that would blow up the derby, but he’s doing a grand job at keeping it totally to himself, other than telling Daz, the model of discretion, and posting it on here to avoid starting any speculation, because he wouldn’t want to do that.

Sounds fair enough.

Well fair play to Darran, he's only half spilled the beans in that it's about our next manager, but as yet he's kept his name under his hat .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back