• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jamal Lowe - Wigan

Love that the media team have taken him outside a Rossi’s for a photo, fair play to the club for joining in with the people in the know. :D

Pacemaker said:
Love that the media team have taken him outside a Rossi’s for a photo, fair play to the club for joining in with the people in the know. :D

Yeah that's quality :lol: :lol:

Seems like a very bright boy to me. Hope he doesn't turn out to be rubbish.

Signed

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-complete-signing-jamal-lowe

Itchysphincter said:
Seems like a very bright boy to me. Hope he doesn't turn out to be rubbish.

A top lad. Worked very hard to get to where he is so he'll give it a shot

Some good work this summer. Obvious we needed more Championship experiences signings.

Hopefully a few more loans to come

Itchysphincter said:
Cooper wouldn't know what to do with pace if it took a shit on his doorstep.

Based on last season that's the obvious conclusion. Here's hoping he's had a rethink.

Can we deduce from this rare parting with sponds on transfers, that some may be on their way out through the revolving door this summer?

Jacket said:
Can we deduce from this rare parting with sponds on transfers, that some may be on their way out through the revolving door this summer?

Celina and Roberts I reckon....

Risc said:
Jacket said:

A lot don't rate Roberts personally Id make him captain.

Got a bit of spunk about him on the field.

I agree make him captain he is a bit feisty and wears his heart on his sleeve.

If he gets sold give it to Ayew then Rodon.

If they all go possible Kyle Naughton but Grimes is not a captain.

PencoedJack said:
Risc said:

I think he’s a very good right wing back, fit as a fiddle with a great engine. Thought he got exposed at times in a four though.

Interesting about the captain, he seems really stroppy in my opinion and can come across as a bit of a d*ck but Ash was the same I suppose and he probably goes down as our best ever captain, atleast since I’ve been around anyway.

Risc said:
PencoedJack said:

I think he’s a very good right wing back, fit as a fiddle with a great engine. Thought he got exposed at times in a four though.

Interesting about the captain, he seems really stroppy in my opinion and can come across as a bit of a d*ck but Ash was the same I suppose and he probably goes down as our best ever captain, atleast since I’ve been around anyway.

In fairness mate things have probably moved on from my image of a captain being the type bloke who is comfortable to hand out a bollocking & puts his body on the line.

Grimes is a decent player but doesn’t comes across as that type bloke & he’d be far down my list of who I’d have as captain.

Of course the gaffer won’t change it.

PencoedJack said:
Risc said:

In fairness mate things have probably moved on from my image of a captain being the type bloke who is comfortable to hand out a bollocking & puts his body on the line.

Grimes is a decent player but doesn’t comes across as that type bloke & he’d be far down my list of who I’d have as captain.

Of course the gaffer won’t change it.

Completely agree on Grimes. From the training videos this Smith lad looks captain material to me, but not seen enough to know for sure. Can't recall him at Bristol.

Lowe is the eleventh player Wigan have sold/released this summer

I feel sorry the Latics & their fans

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back