• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jamal Lowe - Wigan

1964white said:
Lowe is the eleventh player Wigan have sold/released this summer

I feel sorry the Latics & their fans

After C*****f& Celtic Wigan are the last club I feel sorry for.

Martinez & allthat 👍

Agree 100%. I think it was one of the last away games I went to before Covid. England lost in the rugby world cup before the match and enjoyed some good banter with Wigan RL and football fans.

1964white said:

Longlostjack said:
Agree 100%. I think it was one of the last away games I went to before Covid. England lost in the rugby world cup before the match and enjoyed some good banter with Wigan RL and football fans.

1964white said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/roberto-martinez-didnt-lie-swans-1893821.amp

Longlostjack said:
A very good friend of mine is a Wigan season-ticket holder, really feel for him. Wigan finished halfway up the league, a bad owner arrives with no interest of driving them forward & has basically ripped the heart out of the club with the EFL showing no support to their horrible circumstances.

Meanwhile Sheff Wed getaway with a 12 points deduction. Meanwhile Derby County could commit murder & somehow the EFL would side with them & turn a blind eye to their unethical activities.

1964white said:
Longlostjack said:
A very good friend of mine is a Wigan season-ticket holder, really feel for him. Wigan finished halfway up the league, a bad owner arrives with no interest of driving them forward & has basically ripped the heart out of the club with the EFL showing no support to their horrible circumstances.

Meanwhile Sheff Wed getaway with a 12 points deduction. Meanwhile Derby County could commit murder & somehow the EFL would side with them & turn a blind eye to their unethical activities.

Good point about Derby mind, they get away with murder. Corrupt.

PencoedJack said:
1964white said:

Martinez & allthat 👍

You do know that Martinez doesnt manage wigan anymore PJ?

1964white said:

Totally agree but apparently the points deduction they received was deserved according to 1964 :shock:

1964white said:
Longlostjack said:

Yup, ‘big club(s) get away with it in football shocker’ situation (again & again).

Risc said:
PencoedJack said:
A lot don't rate Roberts personally Id make him captain.

Got a bit of spunk about him on the field.

I think he’s a very good right wing back, fit as a fiddle with a great engine. Thought he got exposed at times in a four though.

Interesting about the captain, he seems really stroppy in my opinion and can come across as a bit of a d*ck but Ash was the same I suppose and he probably goes down as our best ever captain, atleast since I’ve been around anyway.

For me the difference between Roberts and Ash was Williams was producing the goods, was captain and his rants were almost always about getting players doing their jobs whereas Roberts, in the last season and 1/2 has simply been abusive and he's been less than stellar.

Fireboy said:
PencoedJack said:

Martinez & allthat 👍

Still poached him and his whole scouting team from us though.

Risc said:

I'd hold Martinez more responsible for that with his dishonesty and actions over that period, even given Whelan's machinations.

Neither of them are there any more though so my general demeanor towards Wigan is one of indifference.

Risc said:
Fireboy said:

It was 11 years ago and I have got over it and it was that cunt Whelan who was in charge then and he has nothing to do with the club now.

If Martinez hadn't left and don't blame him for doing so and the squad remained as it was. We may have enjoyed the football but never reached the premiership. I've got no beef with Wigan these things happen.

1964white said:
Longlostjack said:

This in spades

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back