• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jamal Lowe - Wigan

So absolutely everyone thinks that in this case the management did a good job? I need to lie down for a bit.

Glyn1 said:
So absolutely everyone thinks that in this case the management did a good job? I need to lie down for a bit.

Can you please explain what your post is about Glyn?

Fireboy said:
Glyn1 said:

Most people think that Lowe is potentially a good signing, and it appears that we've acquired him at a good price, and against stiff competition from several other clubs, so that means that in this case Cooper and the management did a good job, so congrats to them. I'm fully prepared to believe that it was a fluke.

Glyn1 said:
Fireboy said:

Most people think that Lowe is potentially a good signing, and it appears that we've acquired him at a good price, and against stiff competition from several other clubs, so that means that in this case Cooper and the management did a good job, so congrats to them. I'm fully prepared to believe that it was a fluke.

You might be right glyn it might have been a fluke but he is better than any winger we have on our books so hes a good acquisition imo.

Fireboy said:
Glyn1 said:

You might be right glyn it might have been a fluke but he is better than any winger we have on our books so hes a good acquisition imo.

I presume we have told Dyer the contract he was offered (which he shouldn't of been offered) is no longer available?

How many wingers did we have last season and how many times did we see wing play?

He’s also a ‘striker’ according to the press. He won’t be playing on the wing.

Badlands said:
Risc said:
I think he’s a very good right wing back, fit as a fiddle with a great engine. Thought he got exposed at times in a four though.

Interesting about the captain, he seems really stroppy in my opinion and can come across as a bit of a d*ck but Ash was the same I suppose and he probably goes down as our best ever captain, atleast since I’ve been around anyway.

For me the difference between Roberts and Ash was Williams was producing the goods, was captain and his rants were almost always about getting players doing their jobs whereas Roberts, in the last season and 1/2 has simply been abusive and he's been less than stellar.

Loads on here slate Ash. I find that pretty strange given that he was a vital part of the best period in both our’s and Wales’ histories. Ok he had a 50p shaped head in the opposite box and could get caught under the ball occasionally, but he was absolutely crucial to us, able to step up in quality as we climbed the league’s and a top leader. Not world class, but it’ll be a long time until we see a better all-rounder down here.

Badlands said:
How many wingers did we have last season and how many times did we see wing play?

Loads of wingers, not many good ones though! Cooper was spot on to go more narrow with Ayew and use Bids/Roberts to provide the width. That may change when Ayew goes though.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Loads of wingers, not many good ones though! Cooper was spot on to go more narrow with Ayew and use Bids/Roberts to provide the width. That may change when Ayew goes though.

Our wide players struggled because of Cooper, not despite him.

A tactical switch stumbled upon post lockdown appears to have caused lots of people to forget just how fucking dull we were to watch for most of last season.

Dr. Winston said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

Our wide players struggled because of Cooper, not despite him.

A tactical switch stumbled upon post lockdown appears to have caused lots of people to forget just how fucking dull we were to watch for most of last season.

Amen, brother.

Fireboy said:
1964 said:
Totally deserved points deduction you mean?

Are you seriously having a laugh?

Why would I be? They went into administration. They pay the forfeit. If anythiong, the rule is too lenient and they should have been thrown out of the EFL.

1964 said:
Fireboy said:
Are you seriously having a laugh?

Why would I be? They went into administration. They pay the forfeit. If anythiong, the rule is too lenient and they should have been thrown out of the EFL.

Yep, now I know you are definitely having a laugh.

Fireboy said:
1964 said:

A question for you, do know the reason why they went into administration?

A betting scam by thier Chinese owners I've heard 👂

Swanjaxs said:
Fireboy said:
A question for you, do know the reason why they went into administration?

A betting scam by thier Chinese owners I've heard 👂

Sorry SJ, I tried to quickly change my post because 1964 is obviously on a wind up.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back