• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Joey Barton on women commentating on men's football...

https://twitter.com/itvfootball/status/1743320409364107484?s=46&t=ORzTdp-XwRetLeBUxsYYRw

Barton is playing a blinder greasing the wheels of his x account, he's box office at the moment, fact is, being a disgusting, vile piece of work gets you noticed on socials nowadays.
Hopefully someone will give him a piece of his own medicine soon and fill him in 🙏

Aubrey Hambone said:
Barton is playing a blinder greasing the wheels of his x account, he's box office at the moment, fact is, being a disgusting, vile piece of work gets you noticed on socials nowadays.
Hopefully someone will give him a piece of his own medicine soon and fill him in 🙏

You're right. I know others have suggested it, but it's time to ignore him rather than give him oxygen.

ITV should put out another statement saying they'll no longer acknowledge the comments of a failed manager and average footballer who's better known for putting out a cigar in a teammate's eye than any football ability he had and then ignore him.

This thread is absolutely bonkers.

It starts off by riffing around the original post for a while, before quickly descending into the drawing up of battle lines peppered with some name calling, then it evolves into a petty points-scoring exchange involving someone who has chastised others in the past for doing exactly that, then it all gets a little bit sinister with accusations and counter accusations and allegations of account skullduggery, before finally getting back on to the original point again. For now.

There is some sort of lesson for humanity in here, I'm sure. But I'm fucked if I know what it is

Andrew - North Hill said:
This thread is absolutely bonkers.

It starts off by riffing around the original post for a while, before quickly descending into the drawing up of battle lines peppered with some name calling, then it evolves into a petty points-scoring exchange involving someone who has chastised others in the past for doing exactly that, then it all gets a little bit sinister with accusations and counter accusations and allegations of account skullduggery, before finally getting back on to the original point again. For now.

There is some sort of lesson for humanity in here, I'm sure. But I'm fucked if I know what it is

We're all in agreement, Barton is a pr*ck, but nearly everyone who follows the game knew that anyway.. he's a poundshop Keane.. Michael Brown, Muscat, Prutton (but he's ok as a pundit).. there's a list of football criminals who played the game that's on his level.. Neville was a bit of a pr*ck.. none of them would go near Duncan Ferguson though.. it's odd that init.. all these tough nuts, but they wouldn't go near big Dunc.. I would've though, if I was playing

Barton is loving the attention.

Part of me thinks that ITV shouldn’t have put that statement out to acknowledge Barton’s crackpot ramblings.

MrSwerve said:

Part of me thinks that ITV shouldn’t have put that statement out to acknowledge Barton’s crackpot ramblings.

Jeremy Vine and Gary Neville are having it this morning.

MrSwerve said:

They absolutely should put it out, all major broadcasters should. Then completely ignore him afterwards.

He should never work in media again.

The worst thing about the whole debacle is that underneath it all, there is a debate to be had here about why TV and radio channels continue to employ inarticulate, under-prepared, and clearly under qualified pundits, both male and female.

If he just came out and said that, it would be a fair observation and a valid discussion to have. Instead he's dropping hand grenades everywhere and undermining any point he may have. What a dick.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back