• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Joey Barton on women commentating on men's football...

exiledclaseboy said:
You’re clutching now. Let it go. This contrary controversialist stuff is so 15 years ago.

Noticed you haven’t come back to me. I’ll take that as a straight KO victory.

Still go back to it I don’t believe you think Alex Scott is a good presenter. I think you’re too obsessed with being nice and progressive you can’t ever look at things in the round.

As I said it must be exhausting

rockinj said:

Still go back to it I don’t believe you think Alex Scott is a good presenter. I think you’re too obsessed with being nice and progressive you can’t ever look at things in the round.

It must be exhausting to be so convinced you're right that you believe that someone else is bothering to lie about something so unimportant...

rockinj said:

Many things exhaust me. Wondering what you think I think about Alex Scott and female/accented TV presenters in general isn’t one of them. If you want to take that as some kind of glorious internet victory, you crack on. But a word of advice, as you felt the need to return to an internet debate nearly a week on to claim “victory” you should probably reevaluate your priorities in life. Or get a twitter account. You’d like it there.

exiledclaseboy said:
Many things exhaust me. Wondering what you think I think about Alex Scott and female/accented TV presenters in general isn’t one of them. If you want to take that as some kind of glorious internet victory, you crack on. But a word of advice, as you felt the need to return to an internet debate nearly a week on to claim “victory” you should probably reevaluate your priorities in life. Or get a twitter account. You’d like it there.

That’s how little I post and care. Just couldn’t help catching up and noticing you being unable to respond. I’m just tired of the sanctimonious crap.

JackSomething said:
It must be exhausting to be so convinced you're right that you believe that someone else is bothering to lie about something so unimportant...

He’s not going to sh@g you mate

rockinj said:
That’s how little I post and care. Just couldn’t help catching up and noticing you being unable to respond. I’m just tired of the sanctimonious crap.

You couldn’t help bumping a week old thread just to claim victory. Okey dokey mush.

exiledclaseboy said:
You couldn’t help bumping a week old thread just to claim victory. Okey dokey mush.

As I said Sir, I’m just tired of this notion that because you have a view on one thing it must make you think the same way on the whole issue.

This site is full of that nonsense. I’m very supportive of women presenters I said so in my first post. You then turn it into an idea I’m stuck in 70s because I happen to think a black female presenter isn’t very good.

That’s called equality mush

rockinj said:

Good points.

It’s time Andy stood aside as Forum assistant admin bloke and maybe handed over to … a woman, maybe.

He has said himself he has negligible interest in the Swans, his football knowledge and intelligence is and always has been negligible; he is negligent, snidey and maliciously sneaky in his admin capacity as assistant Forum bloke.

He knows what to do. Yet we all know what he’ll do……time immemorial, as per.
The hypocrite.

JonoG said:
Good points.

It’s time Andy stood aside as Forum assistant admin bloke and maybe handed over to … a woman, maybe.

He has said himself he has negligible interest in the Swans, his football knowledge and intelligence is and always has been negligible; he is negligent, snidey and maliciously sneaky in his admin capacity as assistant Forum bloke.

He knows what to do. Yet we all know what he’ll do……time immemorial, as per.
The hypocrite.

Ah, got bored with Proper Jack did we? I’ve just been reviewing some interesting edits you made today to some five month old posts. Very odd behaviour.

exiledclaseboy said:
Ah, got bored with Proper Jack did we? I’ve just been reviewing some interesting edits you made today spot some five month old posts. Very odd behaviour.

Following your lead, the standards you set.

But without the editing ability to be snidey, like you. Sometimes, admin folk like you need to be held to account.

Anyhow, life’s too precious to be so precious.

JonoG said:

But without the editing ability to be snidey, like you. Sometimes, admin folk you need to be held to account.

If you can point out where I’ve revisited a months old post to make edits I’d be very surprised. Especially as the original remains visible for all to see when it’s been quoted too, making the effort entirely wasted. As I said, very odd behaviour. But standard. You are a very strange person. You seem harmless though. Delusional, Walter Mitty-esque. But basically inconsequential.

JonoG said:

But without the editing ability to be snidey, like you. Sometimes, admin folk like you need to be held to account.

I take it you are the sad-sack that had to leave the other site :roll:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back