• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Just Stop Oil

jack123 said:
Ok, if you like let's start off with number one on your list, The oceans getting warmer, and also number 4, the average surface temperature. I have no doubt any links you provide will be WEF affiliated, but hey ho.

An IPCC report on the Ocean in a changing climate

Knock yourself out.

https://www.ipcc.ch/srocc/

SROCC_SPM1_Final_RGB-2319x3000.jpg

JustJack said:
An IPCC report on the Ocean in a changing climate

Knock yourself out.

https://www.ipcc.ch/srocc/

SROCC_SPM1_Final_RGB-2319x3000.jpg

Ah ok, data from the The Intergovernmental Panel On climate change.. Would you really expect me to read that, and believe it's not biased..?

Try again please.

This is the beauty of conspiracy theorists. You can show them all the facts you want but they’ll just dismiss them or dismiss the source. Because they know better.

jack123 said:
Ah ok, data from the The Intergovernmental Panel On climate change.. Would you really expect me to read that, and believe it's not biased..?

Try again please.

Who are the 193 members of the United Nations biased against? Vatican City?

You've been given the data as requested, it's your choice to be ignorant but not to be uninformed.

exiledclaseboy said:
This is the beauty of conspiracy theorists. You can show them all the facts you want but they’ll just dismiss them or dismiss the source. Because they know better.

Lol how I am a conspiracy theorist, just for pointing out the startingly obvious.. Yeah facts from the Intergovernmental Panel on climate change. :lol: :cool: :lol:

JustJack said:
Who are the 193 members of the United Nations biased against? Vatican City?

You've been given the data as requested, it's your choice to be ignorant but not to be uninformed.

You have cherry picked that data, which is quite obvious are in on the climate scam, once you read their name, I would not entertain them as a reliable source.

All jokes aside, you have shown nothing apart from a direct to a pro climate change website..

You all say this, that, that. But in reality you are only going on what the media tell you, and when questioned about it, all you can do is put a link up for a pro climate change website.. Who is the fool really? Is it me? Or you?

Neath_Jack said:
This isn't about governments though, unless we're also saying that government officials all over the world are plotting with world renowned scientists to have all our pants down over it.
Perhaps I did not make my point clear enough, sorry.
We all know there is a problem with climate change. It's how we get ourselves out of the mess we have created.
For one it has to be a cohesive plan for all, the problem is that it isn't and never will be.
For one you have super powers like China and more recently India, who literally on the face of it couldnt give two hoots.
Yet again it comes down to power and greed, and sod the consequences, yes they say this and that, and everyone goes away happy until the next summit, they get a slapped wrist, and so it goes on.
Now to the next point, how do we solve the problem, it's there any such thing as green, I mean for every problem there is a solution right, but at what cost. Let's take mining, for precious metals for example, the environmental damage is huge, but that's ok, because we are not plundering another particular resourse, it's a lose, lose situation. As said we are bolloxed,, and it's our own doing, its a ball of chalk.
We ain't t that clever, we fark things up continuously and will continue to do so ad infinitum. Of course we have to give it a go, we messed up, my fear is that we will mess it up again and again.

exiledclaseboy said:

Not really, The link that was put up, I feel is totally biased towards climate change. Unbelievable, how can I show you my point, oh yeah, it's a bit like you asking me a question about immigration, and I put a link up for a tommy robinson site, and say all the facts are here..

jack123 said:
Please stop bombarding with all the REAL evidence of climate change, oh wait there is none, and I think maybe tomorrow you will wake up, and think crikey I am such a silly billy at times, You are welcome :)

There’s no evidence of climate change? Righto.

Itchysphincter said:
There’s no evidence of climate change? Righto.

Well there isn't, which by the total lack of evidence has been proved, all jokes aside you ask for evidence, I mean real evidence, you just get a link to an actual climate change website.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You really couldn't make it up.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back