• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Just Stop Oil

JackSomething said:
Nobody has called you far right.

There's plenty of legitimate data to back up climate change if you care to look. No point if you've already made up your mind though.

Go on give it a go, show me your best facts.

JackSomething said:
Nobody has called you far right.

There's plenty of legitimate data to back up climate change if you care to look. No point if you've already made up your mind though.

I'm sure somebody inferred it earlier on in this thread, anyway I don't think I'm the bad guy, just for my viewpoint, it will not affect anything..

I could understand it, If I was the leader of a small country, my views could have an impact, but my thoughts in my mind, will have no impact whatsover.

JackSomething said:
It's not speculation, it's a theory informed by their expertise and extensive studies.

Saying they are 100% sure they're right would rightly make more people dubious, like someone claiming Covid was a hoax.

Hang on my argument is that the media are reporting this as fact, when you now say it's a theory based on extensive studies.

That is all I am saying, GMB said it's the warmest day for 125,000 years, as if it was a fact, yet surely anyone would know that statement is impossible to be right. Even the scientists from the Washington Post article, know it's just an educated guess..

Once you start reading between the lines about the media climate hoaxers it all makes sense, look at the words they use, there is no definitive statement.

jack123 said:
Tidy, Ok show us some real data, not hypothesis, about climate change. Please do.

Which one do you want?

The oceans getting warmer?

The acceleration of rising sea levels?

The deterioration of ice sheets in the Antarctic?

The average surface temperature (linked to the news this week)?

All 'real' data that is being measured and suggests the acceleration of climate change.

JustJack said:
Which one do you want?

All 'real' data that is being measured and suggests the acceleration of climate change.

Pah. You’re making it all up. There’s probably something on Twitter or a YouTube video that says the exact opposite. Data schmata etc.

JustJack said:
Which one do you want?

Ok, if you like let's start off with number one on your list, The oceans getting warmer, and also number 4, the average surface temperature. I have no doubt any links you provide will be WEF affiliated, but hey ho.

jack123 said:
I'm sure somebody inferred it earlier on in this thread, anyway I don't think I'm the bad guy, just for my viewpoint, it will not affect anything..

I could understand it, If I was the leader of a small country, my views could have an impact, but my thoughts in my mind, will have no impact whatsover.

You tell him, you’ve never made any far right comments. lol

exiledclaseboy said:
Ah the WEF. Another far right trope.

ha ha what the actual ferk, again far right accusations just for mentioning the World Economic Forum, it's very strange in my book.. I do wonder what's next to fall into the far right placement.. If you say you don't like Corrie, ferk you, you far right kent.. This is bloody ridiculous.

Darran said:
You tell him, you’ve never made any far right comments. lol

Shut up you tart, and get the picture of a curry up or something.. I'm bloody missing your regular FAO Coops post today.

This is bubbling up nicely, it's been a while since the last PS Sunday night meltdown...

Please stop bombarding with all the REAL evidence of climate change, oh wait there is none, and I think maybe tomorrow you will wake up, and think crikey I am such a silly billy at times, You are welcome :)

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back