• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kaplan backs Martin

Oh thank fuck for that

I generally go by the rule that whatever Russ says is total bullshit

There is a language that business people understand and they need to be sent a message.

What are they seeing, 1 win in 23 games against 11 men.. haven't kept a clean sheet in 2023, 3 months in.. 24th in interceptions, headers, tackles.. 24th goals conceded, 24th set piece goals conceded.. are they happy that we keep the ball in our own half 75% of our 85% possession in which the 75% we f*ck up gifting teams goals.. absolute shambles down there on and off the pitch.. are they blind to the obvious FFS

I'd back him too . . . . . . Into a f*****g corner! 😡

Everything he said there is nonsense IMO

Pegojack said:
"We've been two or three players away from being a top team at this level, the stats back that up".
I'm speechless.

Haaland, Kvaratskhelia and 14-15 Fabianski.

If, as Martin says, Kaplan and Co are still backing him it sends out the clearest message yet that on the pitch matters are secondary to financial issues.
Basically, we are stuck with him come what may, and as long as Martin is prepared to just stick around and pick his coin up nothing will change , and let's face it, he ain't gonna get another gig anytime soon...

Swanjaxs said:
If, as Martin says, Kaplan and Co are still backing him it sends out the clearest message yet that on the pitch matters are secondary to financial issues.
Basically, we are stuck with him come what may, and as long as Martin is prepared to just stick around and pick his coin up nothing will change , and let's face it, he ain't gonna get another gig anytime soon...

Been watching us for over 40 yrs, and in that time we've had some right butes as managers. Gotta say, this guy now takes the crown for being the biggest clown/fraud/deluded soul we've ever had the misfortune of attempting to run the show.

JustJack said:
Oh thank f**k for that

I generally go by the rule that whatever Russ says is total bullshit

That’s the way I see it too. :lol:

Kaplan, apparently is the better of the two chuckle brothers who own us. They know as soon as the window came and went the season was over, they know they've tucked Martin up, big time.

He needs a summer to rebuild the side.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back