• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kevin Johns

Never in doubt, just hope he can get his life back together.
ATB Kev YJB👍

I have to say it was one word against another, no other complainants came forward (and Kev has worked with children, young people and in the community for decades) so why did the CPS pursue it?

J_B said:
I have to say it was one word against another, no other complainants came forward (and Kev has worked with children, young people and in the community for decades) so why did the CPS pursue it?

That's the thing for me. Usually in cases like this they charge and others come forward. Not a peep from anyone else in this case.

Horrible to have your life dragged through the mud on what appears to be very flimsy evidence.

It was His day today as opposed to our day in the playoff final

J_B said:
Did they have a choice, given the severity of the allegation? Not sure what the criteria is when deciding.
Anyway I wish Kev all the very best.👍🦢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Jack2jack said:
J_B said:
Did they have a choice, given the severity of the allegation? Not sure what the criteria is when deciding.

Its South Wales Police buddy, say no more. Most incompetent bunch of cvnts. Poor Kev, life literally destroyed. Hope he realises he's a legend down here....always will be.

Jack2jack said:
J_B said:

I don’t know what criteria they use other than the well known “public interest” one. Surely they were extremely unlikely to get a conviction on the basis of one word against another though? This is why rape is a very difficult crime to prosecute successfully, there are rarely any witnesses and in the absence of forensic evidence it’s who the jury believes. If there are a dozen complainants all telling similar stories then that becomes compelling.
Interesting that it was probably a majority verdict though and that might give the CPS some justification.

J_B said:
Jack2jack said:

I don’t know what criteria they use other than the well known “public interest” one. Surely they were extremely unlikely to get a conviction on the basis of one word against another though? This is why rape is a very difficult crime to prosecute successfully, there are rarely any witnesses and in the absence of forensic evidence it’s who the jury believes. If there are a dozen complainants all telling similar stories then that becomes compelling.
Interesting that it was probably a majority verdict though and that might give the CPS some justification.
The judge indicated that he was prepared to accept a 10-11 majority verdict.

sainthelens said:
Jack2jack said:

Its South Wales Police buddy, say no more. Most incompetent bunch of cvnts. Poor Kev, life literally destroyed. Hope he realises he's a legend down here....always will be.
Mmmm, on reading the transcripts they dont seem to have covered themselves in glory tbf.
I sincerely hope Kev can move on, as difficult as it will be, but as you say, he has a lot of support, and rightly so.👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back