• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kevin Johns

Was about to post about it. That’s his career down the pan, guilty or not.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/radio-dj-swansea-city-stadium-18715659.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Knowing Kev, i won’t believe this is true until proven.

Only 1 allegation in all these years of him working closely with children... hoping it’s just some idiot who’s got it in for him.

Yep, let's hope he is innocent. I'd be gutted to think his rousing speech at Wembley will be soured forever as he'd committed such an awful crime.

Swanjaxs said:
Well bugger me :eek:

Probably not the best reply in the circumstances!

In all seriousness...I'm shocked at this. Doesn't seem the type...I know that sounds a bit ridiculous, but he has always seemed an absolute gentleman and lovely bloke. I've never thought of him as a bit of a weirdo etc. In person he's brilliant to talk to.

He’s a family friend and he would even have looked after me as a child growing up in the 80’s... I’ve fond memories of his as Clown Kev... not me or anyone I know, as children of that era, would have a bad word to say about him.

I really hope he can bounce back from this and feels the support of the people of Swansea.

forkbeard said:
Was about to post about it. That’s his career down the pan, guilty or not.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/radio-dj-swansea-city-stadium-18715659.amp?__twitter_impression=true

That's the problem, isn't it. Only takes one idiot to ruin a career. Same goes for rape cases.

A massive issue though, far bigger than one thread on here.

I’ve had loads to do with Kev over the years,he’s a lovely man and has been brilliant with our special needs daughter.
I don’t believe this allegation to be true.

Unfortunately anything can happen in front of a jury in Crown Court.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back