• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kevin Johns

Magic_Michu said:
He’s a family friend and he would even have looked after me as a child growing up in the 80’s... I’ve fond memories of his as Clown Kev... not me or anyone I know, as children of that era, would have a bad word to say about him.

I really hope he can bounce back from this and feels the support of the people of Swansea.

He did both our children's birthday parties as Clown Kev in the '80s. Very hard to believe this.

MrSwerve said:
forkbeard said:
Was about to post about it. That’s his career down the pan, guilty or not.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/radio-dj-swansea-city-stadium-18715659.amp?__twitter_impression=true

That's the problem, isn't it. Only takes one idiot to ruin a career. Same goes for rape cases.

A massive issue though, far bigger than one thread on here.

Best we don't speculate at this moment in time and start calling people idiot's etc. It is what it is, and we can only hope the man is innocent.

Garyjack said:
MrSwerve said:
That's the problem, isn't it. Only takes one idiot to ruin a career. Same goes for rape cases.

A massive issue though, far bigger than one thread on here.

Best we don't speculate at this moment in time and start calling people idiot's etc. It is what it is, and we can only hope the man is innocent.

Indeed, there is potentially an abused child involved here.

2 points.
1. Why has he been named ?
2. I've sat on a jury and I hope to fck he doesn't end up with similar tw@ts I had to sit with. Being asked to judge someone's future and some can barely string a sentence together.

Good luck Kev.

sainthelens said:
2 points.
2. I've sat on a jury and I hope to fck he doesn't end up with similar tw@ts I had to sit with. Being asked to judge someone's future and some can barely string a sentence together.

Good luck Kev.

Why would he not be named?

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
sainthelens said:
2 points.

Good luck Kev.

Do you think he should be named prior to trial?

If this is correct he won't be the only victim. It's not as if he has only done it twice in 40 years, if true of course.

Magic_Michu said:
He’s a family friend and he would even have looked after me as a child growing up in the 80’s... I’ve fond memories of his as Clown Kev... not me or anyone I know, as children of that era, would have a bad word to say about him.

I really hope he can bounce back from this and feels the support of the people of Swansea.

He will be relying on people like your good self to come forward with this information for sure. Character witnesses from the time of the allegations will be crucial to his future.

Cooperman said:

I do yes, although it is a very difficult one.

Abusers don't normally do it just the once, they are normally serial offenders with several victims.

When the accused is named like this, it sometimes, maybe often, gives strength to other victims to come forward, and then a stronger case is able to be built.

The obvious downside of course (horrendous), is that there are sick individuals out there who make false allegations. And then when the case is dropped or they are found not-guilty, their lives are ruined.

I’d be more than willing to testify for him, as would my family and many others.

sainthelens said:
2 points.

Good luck Kev.

After what happened with Cliff and now the MP, there is surely an argument to say he shouldn't be. IFF true then he should get all the sht coming, if not, then human nature is that sht sticks no matter.
Hope that clarifies for you? I know it must be hard for you to follow.

Neath_Jack said:
Cooperman said:

Abusers don't normally do it just the once, they are normally serial offenders with several victims.

When the accused is named like this, it sometimes, maybe often, gives strength to other victims to come forward, and then a stronger case is able to be built.

The obvious downside of course (horrendous), is that there are sick individuals out there who make false allegations. And then when the case is dropped or they are found not-guilty, their lives are ruined.

Indeed, it's an extremely difficult position but I come down on the side of anonymity until a positive prosecution. There is work that the investigative authorities can undertake whilst at the same time as protecting an individual who is being investigated.

sainthelens said:
2 points.

Good luck Kev.

Many lives/ careers have been ruined by false allegations, somebody could make up a groundless allegation towards yourself, how would you like to be named?

If Kev Johns is found guilty then he will be rightly be made to pay for the rest of his days.

Cooperman said:
Neath_Jack said:

Indeed, it's an extremely difficult position but I come down on the side of anonymity until a positive prosecution. There is work that the investigative authorities can undertake whilst at the same time as protecting an individual who is being investigated.

If it was a female victim of my family, I'd want the best chance of securing a conviction as possible. And the best way of that happening is more evidence. As i said, they are predators who re-offend, usually involving several victims.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back