• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

'Lack of creativity' 'Uninspiring'

JackBaston

First Team Player
Reaction score
Think too many people are jumping on these buzzwords when I've seen no proof of either of those things and am quietly confident we're on the right track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9X6Qr8Jz7c&ab_channel=MillwallFC

Spot on.
Some just willing us to fail to justify attacks on shareholders.

Badlands said:
Spot on.

More to support some weird groupie type obsession with the second rate yellow bellied Pulis clone, from what I’ve seen.

I'm very happy with our performances this last couple of games. Just lacking that bit in the final third and fitness obviously not there yet but I feel genuinely excited about how we're playing for the first time in a while.

Does anyone remember the start under Martinez? league might have been lower and the results better but we were shocking at times. Only after about 12 games and then a pre-season was his side ready to go.

I think those having a go at the manager right now are not thinking right. I have a feeling that when this team starts firing we will be giving lots of other teams headaches. If after 20 games were still in the mire my opinion might change but for now I'm 100% behind the manager and the club.

For me, if we can get an identity this season and finish mid table I will be over the moon.

Badlands said:
Spot on.

And you believe that? :lol:

Three 0-0 draws & a 1-3 defeat at HOME in the league suggests that we are missing something & hardly surprising that lots of supporters may be thinking that there is a lack of creativity & performances are uninspiring

Didn't see the Wall game but was there last Saturday...I'm reasonably happy with how we are trying to play and all that comes with it but as already mentioned the final third is a massive let down. Let's see what Russell can come up with as we transition to his desired style.

jed said:
I'm very happy with our performances this last couple of games. Just lacking that bit in the final third and fitness obviously not there yet but I feel genuinely excited about how we're playing for the first time in a while.

Does anyone remember the start under Martinez? league might have been lower and the results better but we were shocking at times. Only after about 12 games and then a pre-season was his side ready to go.

I think those having a go at the manager right now are not thinking right. I have a feeling that when this team starts firing we will be giving lots of other teams headaches. If after 20 games were still in the mire my opinion might change but for now I'm 100% behind the manager and the club.

For me, if we can get an identity this season and finish mid table I will be over the moon.

with Dennis Lawrence and Izzy Iriekpin yep yep
I used to love Izzy though, shocking defender but scored a few

JackBaston said:
jed said:

Talking of Big Den, I didn't realise he was first team coach at Coventry! Couldn't help but like the guy despite always looking so awkward on the pitch. Very underrated especially in 07/08

A4Jack said:
JackBaston said:

Talking of Big Den, I didn't realise he was first team coach at Coventry! Couldn't help but like the guy despite always looking so awkward on the pitch. Very underrated especially in 07/08

Ah Im pleased for him, i know he followed Roberto to Wigan as a coach but then never heard anything more

jed said:

We are definitely looking better all be it a bit slow at times,if teams continue to shut down Laird and push us down the left we are going to have to find a way to play both Piroe and Obafemi upto Xmas where we need to find a pacy winger IMHO.

monmouth said:
Badlands said:
Spot on.

More to support some weird groupie type obsession with the second rate yellow bellied Pulis clone, from what I’ve seen.

I wonder what neutrals might think if they compared these highlights with those in the OP.....different managerL different style?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDAb4pWXx4M

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back