• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Langstaff

Warnock was always quoted in saying he was surprised nobody in the Championship have taken a punt on Langstaff.

£1m or so plus add ons for a striker who has destroyed conference league and league two in the past two seasons wouldn't be terrible business. We sold Whittaker for £1m who had nowhere near the kind of numbers Langstaff has got, just like us I would suspect that Notts County would demand a tasty sell on fee in case he does make it big but £1m would in my opinion be a reasonable fee for a side who doesn't want to sell their star striker.
Just get flashbacks of the lad Cardiff signed who we were after from Crawley. It’s a huge step up.

Just get flashbacks of the lad Cardiff signed who we were after from Crawley. It’s a huge step up.
Similarly I get flashbacks to when we turned our noses up at Vardy, its a huge step up but some are capable.

Similarly I get flashbacks to when we turned our noses up at Vardy, its a huge step up but some are capable.
Max Walters wasn't it he's still young or he was I should say, Langstaff is what 26/27 Warnock knows a player when he see's one so he may have point, but the question is why hasn't he had the opportunity
How old was Vardy when he came into the league, did he go straight to Leicester??

Max Walters wasn't it he's still young or he was I should say, Langstaff is what 26/27 Warnock knows a player when he see's one so he may have point, but the question is why hasn't he had the opportunity

How old was Vardy when he came into the league, did he go straight to Leicester??
Think he was 25, and he did go straight to Leicester, then in the Championship if I recall.

Vardy was 25 ish when he joined Leicester. They were his first performances for a league club. Technically his 1st league club was Sheff Wed.

Last edited:
Vardy was 25 ish when he joined Leicester. They were his first performances for a league club. Technically his 1st league club was Sheff Wed.
His first season was not great for Leicester, but the rest is History

We’ll have to weight then.
So nothing constructive to say on the matter then, nothing changes, stick to the non football board. :rolleyes:

I'll help you out on the G's seeing as you're thick as mince G's as in grands 1000's.🤡

So nothing constructive to say on the matter then, nothing changes, stick to the non football board. :rolleyes:

I'll help you out on the G's seeing as you're thick as mince G's as in grands 1000's.🤡
Darran suggested we move for Paul Clement.. the rest as they say is history

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back