• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Let's hear it from George Carlin, the Nostradamus of comedy

Tummer

First Team Player
Reaction score
From 1999. NSFW (very strong language, it's Carlin)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo

Another shouty look at me look at me yank.

The world is full of them.

Carlin hated rightwing americans, he would have laughed at their failed predictions that trump would win easily in 2020

He would have called them Nostradumbass

Darran said:
Tummer said:
Darran, did you watch the clip?

Yes how is he Nostradamus?

I'm guessing the anti-vaxxers are saying his bit about germs can be applied to the situation with covid. Which completely misses the point of his routine for me.

This trend of trying to claim dead celebrities would agree with political agendas is particularly troubling, the recent attempt to claim Pratchett as 'one of them' was laughable.

JackSomething said:
Darran said:
Yes how is he Nostradamus?

I'm guessing the anti-vaxxers are saying his bit about germs can be applied to the situation with covid. Which completely misses the point of his routine for me.

This trend of trying to claim dead celebrities would agree with political agendas is particularly troubling, the recent attempt to claim Pratchett as 'one of them' was laughable.

Yeah but a lot of what he says has been continuous for years.
For him to be him to be Nostradamus there would have had to have been nothing from 1999 to 2021.
Wouldn’t it? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Best_loser said:
Carlin hated rightwing americans, he would have laughed at their failed predictions that trump would win easily in 2020

He was liberal and counterculture, which is the opposite of the contemporary left wing. The left wing that embraces censorship and identity politics.

If Carlin was alive today and did that routine, leftist fascists would call him a right wing extremist spreading dangerous misinformation.

Tummer said:
Best_loser said:

He was liberal and counterculture, which is the opposite of the contemporary left wing. The left wing that embraces censorship and identity politics.

If Carlin was alive today and did that routine, leftist fascists would call him a right wing extremist spreading dangerous misinformation.

Well if he did that routine during a pandemic, he would be spreading dangerous misinformation. Thankfully he was an intelligent man and would likely have done nothing of the sort. He'd almost certainly be disgusted that the far right anti-vax loonies were somehow citing him as backing their ludicrous nonsense. Be great if the far right loonies could actually find someone famous who is still alive to back up their conspiracy theories. :lol:

The thought of far right Texan Tums loving up to the likes of Carlin just sums up the world in 2021. :lol:

Tummer said:
Best_loser said:

"leftist fascists"

Fuck off you terminal clown.

exiledclaseboy said:
The thought of far right Texan Tums loving up to the likes of Carling just sums up the world in 2021. :lol:

It's hilarious. They go on about liberal celebrities and how their views mean nothing, yet they're desperate to find some credible celebrities that share their views. I don't know why they keep trying to adopt dead people who can't articulate how wrong they are (although their family members usually do a fine job), when they've already got such stable geniuses as James Woods, Roseanne Barr, Stephen Baldwin and Gina Carano on their side...

Ebo said:
Tummer said:

"leftist fascists"

f**k off you terminal clown.

Truth hurts, doesn't it numbnuts?

Obviosusly though, your counterpoint seems to lack any hint of substance. Might want to try to rub a couple brain cells together and work on that, Adolf.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back