• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lockdown 3 on the way ladies and gents...

Being where they are, should have hosepiped the fckn lot. Need washing.

Up until the week I thought there would not be another lockdown with the vaccinations and people having antibodies from having the virus

But

Numbers are just going to be sky high and these pictures are just a signal to that. Combination of youngsters just letting loose and the vaccinated also doing the same because they are now in their eyes safe because they have been vaccinated.......its not rocket science but numbers are just going to sky rocket within a month or so.

magicdaps10 said:
Up until the week I thought there would not be another lockdown with the vaccinations and people having antibodies from having the virus

But

Numbers are just going to be sky high and these pictures are just a signal to that. Combination of youngsters just letting loose and the vaccinated also doing the same because they are now in their eyes safe because they have been vaccinated.......its not rocket science but numbers are just going to sky rocket within a month or so.

What numbers are we actually talking about? It certainly won't be fatalities cos the top 5 category have had the jab. And basically that is all that counts.

sainthelens said:
magicdaps10 said:

But

What numbers are we actually talking about? It certainly won't be fatalities cos the top 5 category have had the jab. And basically that is all that counts.

That’s right. If these vaccines are doing their job then we certainly should not see this translate into a significant mortality rate.

Cooperman said:
sainthelens said:

That’s right. If these vaccines are doing their job then we certainly should not see this translate into a significant mortality rate.

What do you call “significant numbers” ? If the vaccine is doing its job and there is only one death because of these idiots, how would you feel if that death was a member of your family? We were told not to meet in large numbers, this is the sort of thing that makes me nervous about leaving shielding. Why should I be have to keep my life on hold because idiots like these don’t care less? I’m sorry, but it’s attitudes like this that add to the mortalities.

I’m not defending any of this but young people have suffered through this too. They’ve stayed in for a year to protect the elderly and vulnerable only to find that those that have now had the vaccine have taken an ‘I’m alright Jack’ attitude towards it all and are getting on with enjoying themselves without a thought for those youngsters that have given up so much to protect them. I’m not condoning it, but I understand it. As for the litter - people of all ages are pigs, it’s not just a stick to beat the kids with.

Muteswan said:
Cooperman said:

What do you call “significant numbers” ? If the vaccine is doing its job and there is only one death because of these idiots, how would you feel if that death was a member of your family? We were told not to meet in large numbers, this is the sort of thing that makes me nervous about leaving shielding. Why should I be have to keep my life on hold because idiots like these don’t care less? I’m sorry, but it’s attitudes like this that add to the mortalities.

Appreciate that point, but at what point du wanna move on ? Reality is we will live with this similar to the winter flu. Feel for you cos if we all live with your approach then basically life won't be worth living anyway.

The genie is out of the bottle now, more and more people are saying sod the rules.

I never thought i'd write this, but the time has come to open the pubs pronto. At least that way it should be in a controlled environment, i know there will always be places and people that won't listen, but at least there is half a chance of controlling it.

These people have probably gone out in small groups (as per the guidance), but are all gathering in the same place because there isn't anywhere else for them to go to.

Similar scenes in SA1 last night as well, which will only increase once the weather improves again.

Neath_Jack said:
The genie is out of the bottle now, more and more people are saying sod the rules.

I never thought i'd write this, but the time has come to open the pubs pronto. At least that way it should be in a controlled environment, i know there will always be places and people that won't listen, but at least there is half a chance of controlling it.

These people have probably gone out in small groups (as per the guidance), but are all gathering in the same place because there isn't anywhere else for them to go to.

Similar scenes in SA1 last night as well, which will only increase once the weather improves again.

Nobody will listen when they’re tanked up with ale and that’s the main problem imo.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back