• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lockdown 3 on the way ladies and gents...

I was shielding too but this, while I don't condone it, is outdoors. Last May we saw photos of people rammed on beaches and predictions of imminent lockdown that didn't happen and there was no vaccine to protect the vulnerable.

From everything I've seen and read I have no issues with people outdoors and my personal risk assessment is that I'm happy outdoors even with people around. I wouldn't join in with a gathering like those depicted of course but they're young, peed off and very low risk.

I wouldn't go indoors for a pension though.

My”approach”, I think you’ll find that it’s the scientific approach not to mix in large numbers. Thanks for feeling for me, I’m not taking it personally, but in my opinion what happened is not helping the situation we’re in and probably prolonging it. As regards that “ I’m all right Jack attitude “ by the vaccinated, they are just as bad. I agree we will be living with this for a long time to come, but surely we should be doing all that can be done to minimise the transmission. “ if we all live with your approach then basically life won't be worth living anyway” so do you think that it was ok to meet up in hundreds? Actually, I’m a glass half full type of person and look forward to the meeting up with family and friends again.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:
The genie is out of the bottle now, more and more people are saying sod the rules.

I never thought i'd write this, but the time has come to open the pubs pronto. At least that way it should be in a controlled environment, i know there will always be places and people that won't listen, but at least there is half a chance of controlling it.

These people have probably gone out in small groups (as per the guidance), but are all gathering in the same place because there isn't anywhere else for them to go to.

Similar scenes in SA1 last night as well, which will only increase once the weather improves again.

Nobody will listen when they’re tanked up with ale and that’s the main problem imo.

People should stick to magi’s and puff. 😁

Muteswan said:
Cooperman said:
That’s right. If these vaccines are doing their job then we certainly should not see this translate into a significant mortality rate.

What do you call “significant numbers” ? If the vaccine is doing its job and there is only one death because of these idiots, how would you feel if that death was a member of your family? We were told not to meet in large numbers, this is the sort of thing that makes me nervous about leaving shielding. Why should I be have to keep my life on hold because idiots like these don’t care less? I’m sorry, but it’s attitudes like this that add to the mortalities.

All of my elderly relatives have been vaccinated and they are all pretty much decided that they will now get on with things as best they can.

I have a considerably bigger issue with the litter and the drinking culture than I do with the fact that teenagers are wanting to get out after a year of being locked up.

I see nothing wrong with that picture of youngsters enjoying themselves, I read a report last year from a renowned scientist commenting about similar scenes from the beaches last summer, and he said it would not heighten transmission.

Most of my family have been vaccinated, call it old skool manners but we will all be practicing social distancing and respecting the laws laid down until told otherwise.
It's what decent human beings do.

sainthelens said:
magicdaps10 said:
Up until the week I thought there would not be another lockdown with the vaccinations and people having antibodies from having the virus

But

Numbers are just going to be sky high and these pictures are just a signal to that. Combination of youngsters just letting loose and the vaccinated also doing the same because they are now in their eyes safe because they have been vaccinated.......its not rocket science but numbers are just going to sky rocket within a month or so.

What numbers are we actually talking about? It certainly won't be fatalities cos the top 5 category have had the jab. And basically that is all that counts.

Not having a go but you need to look up long Covid, pronto.

This whole subject is a tortuous one... youth suffering as much as the rest of us but believed to be unlikely to suffer with Covid. That said they are a vector for further transmission and we've a way to go to get herd immunity and this puts the immunosuppressed at risk and also others who are unable to have vaccine for different medical reasons.

DJack said:
sainthelens said:
What numbers are we actually talking about? It certainly won't be fatalities cos the top 5 category have had the jab. And basically that is all that counts.

Not having a go but you need to look up long Covid, pronto.

This whole subject is a tortuous one... youth suffering as much as the rest of us but believed to be unlikely to suffer with Covid. That said they are a vector for further transmission and we've a way to go to get herd immunity and this puts the immunosuppressed at risk and also others who are unable to have vaccine for different medical reasons.

Not dissing the long covid argument, but come July when everyone that needs to have been jabbed will be, the real truth is the number of deaths outside of covid will be the issue. Cancer/leukaemia/suicides to name a few . Tho I'm sure this truthful lot in charge will number crunch as per.

magicdaps10 said:
Up until the week I thought there would not be another lockdown with the vaccinations and people having antibodies from having the virus

But

Numbers are just going to be sky high and these pictures are just a signal to that. Combination of youngsters just letting loose and the vaccinated also doing the same because they are now in their eyes safe because they have been vaccinated.......its not rocket science but numbers are just going to sky rocket within a month or so.

But if no one ends up going to hospital there will be no lockdown, they’ve already stated it’s all about hospital admissions. Who is going to get seriously ill? Dint get me wrong I think they are a bunch of numpties, but I’m not sure I’d be staying in if I was 20.

Swanjaxs said:
Most of my family have been vaccinated, call it old skool manners but we will all be practicing social distancing and respecting the laws laid down until told otherwise.

No. It’s what subliminally brainwashed idiots do.

Cardiffjack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Go away freak

Cardiffjack said:
Swanjaxs said:

LOL love this post.

Post of the year so far.

jack123 said:
Cardiffjack said:

LOL love this post.

Post of the year so far.

Lol you would love it wouldn't you, both of you are halfwit's and a waste of a vaccine 👍

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
LOL love this post.

Post of the year so far.

Lol you would love it wouldn't you, both of you are halfwit's and a waste of a vaccine 👍

I have to say you are, what we call in the business A BED WETTER, sorry to break that to you,

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back