• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD

Martin In our Out

• In

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Out

Votes: 50 87.7%

• Total voters
We scrape a win Friday, he'll be out fist pumping at the end with the vast majority singing his praises.
Only if/when we lose Friday will there be just mutterings of dissent. Our lot way to laid back to give a fck.

He has to go but I don't think they'll sack him. If they do I dread to think who they'll replace him with.

J_B said:
He has to go but I don't think they'll sack him. If they do I dread to think who they'll replace him with.

That’s a scary thought. maybe we’ll see the return of Bob Bradley 😳🤣

Me too. Fed up with watching the same painful performance week after week.

He has to go now.
We’ve seen enough to know nothing will change even if we brought in some top players (not that I think for a second that would happen).
I think the squad is good enough to get much better results as they are continually coached to play within their abilities.
What I find odd, is when we changed the playing style we went on an excellent run. Then we changed it back again. Wtf??

85% saying out (218 votes at time of writing) - is this a fair reflection of Swans fans in general?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back