• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin Out

monmouth said:
Captain_Sham said:
My last words on Potter, Cooper et al. We had 3 seasons to get back up, we didn't. I don't blame Potter for that, I don't blame Cooper for that. I think Potter was a good manager who did a bad job. Fk him. I think Cooper is a slightly less good manager who did a good job. Fk him, he also left. My only observation here is the huge disparity between the way our managers are viewed. Such bitterness towards Cooper goes way over my head. I just don't understand it.
I think Martin is in a tough spot. I think the club is in a tough spot. I think survival( as a club) is far more important than how much possession we have. Whether our survival is tied to us remaining in the championship or not remains to be seen. Some clubs have rebuilt lower down.
My sights remain firmly on those at the helm, although to be fair they are to an extent the ones left holding the baby. We all know why were are here and who is to blame.
My interactions with the club have waned since that fateful day we beat Chelsea 1-0 to ensure survival, and the sale of the club was announced. I will never forget Guidolins face that day. So full of pride. The way that the club fell so far and fast from that day still haunts. I've gone from season ticket holder to watching most games to watching a few games to watching on tv to listening on RWal to not even doing that. Maybe thats why I am not so unhappy with HOW we play. ( I dont have to watch it )
I have no answers here but talking of Martin out is silly. Let him get to the end of his contract at least, wherever that takes us. Cooper was our longest encumbent since Martinez. I think we just need to hold our nerve here.

Yay, go Sham!!

Great post.

I wouldn’t be putting money that it’ll be your last words though…
It wasn't intended as a goodbye. Just me saying goodbye to any hope I had retained... I think getting Coopered may have been an expedient. Forced me to see reality momentarily. Scary.

monmouth said:
Just watched the highlights. Jesus, we need a proper keeper and pronto.

Yes new keeper needed. Who is Pronto is he A Spanish defender? :D

On the matchday thread there was mention of Martin's Plan A, the losing plan. Vs Plan B, the winning formula instigated by the core group of senior players who had Cooperball still running through their veins.

Yet Plan A it was. Martingaleball. I hope nobody here is investing in brand Martin.

Martin's ego is his downesfall.

Cooperball masterclass, off and on the pitch.

Let's hope this was the wake up call Martin needed. If he studies the tape carefully, he should, with a little help spot the differences between Effective, Efficient Winning football (Cooperball) and his own brand of highly efficient, ineffective losing stuff (Martingaleball) .

I truly doubt whether the Owners are now Martingaleball-ist investors, esp Silverstein. A losing strategy.

AndyCole said:
On the matchday thread there was mention of Martin's Plan A, the losing plan. Vs Plan B, the winning formula instigated by the core group of senior players who had Cooperball still running through their veins.

Yet Plan A it was. Martingaleball. I hope nobody here is investing in brand Martin.

Martin's ego is his downesfall.

Cooperball masterclass, off and on the pitch.

Let's hope this was the wake up call Martin needed. If he studies the tape carefully, he should, with a little help spot the differences between Effective, Efficient Winning football (Cooperball) and his own brand of highly efficient, ineffective losing stuff (Martingaleball) .

I truly doubt whether the Owners are now Martingaleball-ist investors, esp Silverstein. A losing strategy.

God, you have issues

One of the very best barometers of the significance of a proper football fans forum is the level of ongoing engagement in football related stuff, vs other stuff.

It's clear that despite the initial knee jerk reactions on this thread from the unthinking, that even a thread about sacking our manager, and all of its football related connotations, is dying it's death here.

Nothing football related in days, other than Terry's 4141 meagre little thread.

Martinis hanging on by a thread, by all accounts down here in the leafy lanes of South Gower, way down by the sea.

Martin and his rookie management collective is in jeopardy. His last slump, (before we beat pond life Peterborough, crapped out Cardiff, and fluked an unlikely 2nd half fluke against underwhelming West Brom) the talk was Martin would be gone by Xmas.

And yet despite all of this, potentially seismic footballing stuff, there's still nothing at all here about our plight. Yet posters here, stirred up by Darran choose to focus on intra forum shite instead.

Get a grip, Darran. Hypocrite.

AndyCole said:
One of the very best barometers of the significance of a proper football fans forum is the level of ongoing engagement in football related stuff, vs other stuff.

It's clear that despite the initial knee jerk reactions on this thread from the unthinking, that even a thread about sacking our manager, and all of its football related connotations, is dying it's death here.

Martinis hanging on by a thread, by all accounts down here in the leafy lanes of South Gower, way down by the sea.

Martin and his rookie management collective is in jeopardy. His last slump, (before we beat pond life Peterborough, crapped out Cardiff, and fluked an unlikely 2nd half fluke against underwhelming West Brom) the talk was Martin would be gone by Xmas.

And yet despite all of this, potentially seismic footballing stuff, there's still nothing at all here about our plight. Yet posters here, stirred up by Darran choose to focus on intra forum shite instead.

So cutting through all the waffle, inside sources have told you that Martin's job is under threat?

Chief said:
AndyCole said:

So cutting through all the waffle, inside sources have told you that Martin's job is under threat?

So it's a load of bollocks then, they're not going to pay Martin off after spunking 500k+ on him.. he's only a few months into his reign, if we're still on a losing run and become broiled into a relegation scrap, they might push the button though

AndyCole

When you said " there's still nothing at all here about our plight" and your whinging about less football posts being here than fansnetwork is absolutely comedy gold. Really cheered me up.

It is not a competition for most threads.
Keith, Not Loyal and SwansIndependent work hard to generate threads. Understandably.

Phil a more hands off approach, understandably.

Yourself, Onehunglow and Dr Parnissus work hard to generate negative threads - anti Russell. Or as you childishly call him Martine / Martinist.

Less is more sometimes, or always when you post.

Your site would vastly improve with a bit less contribution from a small number of posters. Oh the irony. Just seeing a posters name I know what is about to be said. Eat, sleep, slag the Swans off- usually current manager, repeat.

Keep the funny childish, my dick is bigger than yours, my dad is harder than yours, type threads because they are genuinely funny, at your cost.

Literally cannot believe there is a discussion bout getting shot of RM. The guy needs 2 transfer windows with bitta cash. Then judge him.
We had no pre season and thats showed big time.
Bringing someone else in would see us fall like a turd in a well.
Move on ladies.

sainthelens said:
Literally cannot believe there is a discussion bout getting shot of RM. The guy needs 2 transfer windows with bitta cash. Then judge him.
Move on ladies.

It's only a discussion because of nonsense "articles".

No idea why Mr Cole comes over here, just to tell us how crap it is.

Best off ignored.

Neath_Jack said:
sainthelens said:
Move on ladies.

It's only a discussion because of nonsense "articles".

No idea why Mr Cole comes over here, just to tell us how crap it is.

Best off ignored.

Bit rich of him to criticise the lack of quality football discussion on here if this thread is his idea of quality football discussion. I'd say it's more silly nonsense than a topic worthy of conversation, but each to their own.

Chief said:
AndyCole said:

Still no reply Andy? Why not?

Andy cannot hold a conversation.

He posts when he thinks everyone is asleep.

When they respond, he shits his pants and disappears. It is comical and sad at the same time.

I think the other site will ban him soon because Keith is a man who keeps to his word and does not lie. Andy Cole will be banned or Keith does not tell the truth. Watch this space.

So it seems Martin is out in more than one way. Not only out of luck, and out of favour with a clutch of key decision makers.

Apparently he's been staying at Martin Morgan's house the past coupla months, but that too is no more. Martin Morgan's luxury south gower mansion way down by the sea. Martin & Martin in cahoots no longer ?

It's funny how the Martinistas still have their eyes wide shut. Happy clappers with blind faith, even turning a blind eye to the Fact that Martin's been shacked up at Martin's. Maybe some Sell-outs have been forgiven. Fair play.

AndyCole said:
So it seems Martin is out in more than one way. Not only out of luck, and out of favour with a clutch of key decision makers.

Apparently he's been staying at Martin Morgan's house the past coupla months, but that too is no more. Martin Morgan's luxury south gower mansion way down by the sea. Martin & Martin in cahoots no longer ?

It's funny how the Martinistas still have their eyes wide shut. Happy clappers with blind faith, even turning a blind eye to the Fact that Martin's been shacked up at Martin's. Maybe some Sell-outs have been forgiven. Fair play.

Look out, Columbo has logged on.

Swansea City v Cardiff City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back