• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin Speaks

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/12821776/martin-on-disappointing-night-the-club-is-filled-with-anxiety

I said tonight that he’d blame the transfer window and the young players and that’s exactly what he did. God knows what he’s saying to them but given his whole demeanour there I can’t imagine any player picking themselves up and playing for him.

You broke it Russ.

I've literally just spent 5 minutes 34 seconds watching that, and I have no farkin clue what he's just said.🥴
Would Google translate help do you think.🤷‍♂️

Itchysphincter said:
I said tonight that he’d blame the transfer window and the young players and that’s exactly what he did. God knows what he’s saying to them but given his whole demeanour there I can’t imagine any player picking themselves up and playing for him.

You broke it Russ.

He's also said that the players are getting to thinking about the summer too much... Gee, I wonder why. You've made it pretty obvious you don't care about these results, with the lack of urgency... so why would they focus on the rest of the season? Almost seems like they're not fully bought in on your vision.

Jack2jack said:
I've literally just spent 5 minutes 34 seconds watching that, and I have no farkin clue what he's just said.🥴
Would Google translate help do you think.🤷‍♂️

I'm not sure which language, but it should come back with its my fault but don't tell anyone.

3swan said:
I'm not sure which language, but it should come back with its my fault but don't tell anyone.
He doesn't look that bothered mind, all a bit strange.

I wouldn’t put it past it that he’s already been told to see this season out and part ways in the summer.

Jack2jack said:
He doesn't look that bothered mind, all a bit strange.

I’ve been saying for a couple of weeks that he seems checked out, his demeanour is quite strange (stranger than usual!). He’s often smirking even in light of poor results and he looks done with this.

As mentioned, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s been some agreement behind the scenes to get to the summer and part ways.

Where is this side meant to be finish then? It's significantly weaker than last years.

I said at the end of last season, if we wanted to be serious about play offs we needed to upgrade on our wing backs, instead, we have severely downgraded. Downes was sold and replaced with Allen who looks so far off the pace it's unreal, injuries have caught up with him. Obafemi who despite his attitude was one of the best strikers in the league, we sold, which was fair enough, but decided to replace with Whittaker who doesn't look anywhere near good enough for this level, lazy, doesn't even look like a striker.

What Martin can't have no complaints about however, is the money he has spent, apart from Downes who we made good money on, has been a complete disaster in Fisher and Darling. Who we aren't persisting with the latter is beyond me, he's better than what we have back there at the moment. It's bad, but we'll be weaker again next year with a further wage bill cut, relegation fodder.

He can’t have that much confidence in his project and tactics if he can’t face thanking the fans at the end of the game.

Again tonight rows of empty seats not just one here and there.

Leon was in the premier seat area last night, didn’t see him come back for the second half.

I haven’t listened to one of his delusional diatribes, for a long time.
Just about the same time I stopped going to watch us.
And I’m a 20 yr season ticket holder in the East bank.

I haven’t listened to one of his delusional diatribes, for a long time.
Just about the same time I stopped going to watch us.
And I’m a 20 yr season ticket holder in the East bank.

Fbreath said:
He can’t have that much confidence in his project and tactics if he can’t face thanking the fans at the end of the game.

Again tonight rows of empty seats not just one here and there.

Leon was in the premier seat area last night, didn’t see him come back for the second half.

I really believe that Leon quitting his work at the club is purely down to Martin. I bet Leon told him what he thought of his tactics, and was given the old heave-ho. Can't imagine Leon holding back after seeing the rubbish on display.

He has totally wrecked us. Gutted us and left us hanging out to dry.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back