• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Meltdown Thread

Well I’ve always been Coopers biggest fanboy, so I’m not going to desert him now.

As Karl H would tell you (has he been locked away?), Cooper outcoaches EVERYBODY.

A4Jack said:
Darran said:
Towards the end of last season I argued in favour of him saying that if we reach the play-offs and fall at basically the final hurdle he’s earned another season for a great effort in his first season in senior management.
If we were to basically fall at the final hurdle this season I think I’d thank him for his efforts and look elsewhere.

I would agree and I certainly wouldn't be disappointed if he was to.leave. i like the guy but there's something I'm missing with him. He's learning and I think he has a lot of great qualities but he has some extemely stubborn traits that often detract from the good he does.

Difficulty is in that long term we may be in a better position to not go up this year and go up with a real chance of survival. Do I think we would stand a chance in the Premier League even with a few new signings? No chance. Our approach would absolutely play into the hands of teams and it would be another Carvalhal Ferrari in traffic nonsense.

But this may be our only chance. Time will tell

They equalised in the 66th minute and we were getting ready to take the draw at home to Bristol Shitty.

Attachments

• 6960655E-031B-497B-B4E1-2560BAABA0B3.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 2,216
A4Jack said:
Although arguably the pair of them aren't particularly helping that argument.

We're running them into the ground. Playing them game after game with no rotation or fear for their place in the team.

I accept that I don't have Cooper's experience or qualifications but I'm struggling to see the sense in it.

Dr. Winston said:
Darran said:
They equalised in the 66th minute and we were getting ready to take the draw at home to Bristol Shitty.

Urgh.

To be fair I'm sure he said they were getting ready to take the draw referring to the Wurzels hoping he's misquoted. As if not that's pretty horrible to read

Dr. Winston said:
Darran said:

Urgh.

I can't believe he was preparing to take a draw after they equalize in the 66th minute.

Dr. Winston said:
A4Jack said:
Although arguably the pair of them aren't particularly helping that argument.

We're running them into the ground. Playing them game after game with no rotation or fear for their place in the team.

I accept that I don't have Cooper's experience or qualifications but I'm struggling to see the sense in it.

I do agree. But Pukki and Toney bar injury have played every game. Pukki in particular has bounced back lately.

Ayew has become a huge problem and back to the waste of space we feared he may be in August 2019. Sad to see

A4Jack said:
Dr. Winston said:

To be fair I'm sure he said they were getting ready to take the draw referring to the Wurzels hoping he's misquoted. As if not that's pretty horrible to read

The article from his interview says WE so I take it he was talking about US.

Richard said:
Why did Cooper not sign a striker in January?

We were set to sign the Southampton lad. Should have gone for Charlie Austin or Shane Long. Both are scoring and would have offered us something.

Instead we shat ourselves and spunked on two Americans. One of which is a huge miss but the other Cooper doesn't seem to know his worth or where to play him

Darran said:
A4Jack said:

The article from his interview says WE so I take it he was talking about US.

And I am saying HE was MISQUOTED

After 1:02

https://youtu.be/WikoHRhXwO0

A4Jack said:
Darran said:
Towards the end of last season I argued in favour of him saying that if we reach the play-offs and fall at basically the final hurdle he’s earned another season for a great effort in his first season in senior management.
If we were to basically fall at the final hurdle this season I think I’d thank him for his efforts and look elsewhere.

I would agree and I certainly wouldn't be disappointed if he was to.leave. i like the guy but there's something I'm missing with him. He's learning and I think he has a lot of great qualities but he has some extemely stubborn traits that often detract from the good he does.

Difficulty is in that long term we may be in a better position to not go up this year and go up with a real chance of survival. Do I think we would stand a chance in the Premier League even with a few new signings? No chance. Our approach would absolutely play into the hands of teams and it would be another Carvalhal Ferrari in traffic nonsense.

But this may be our only chance. Time will tell
Ooo yes, for all the good things, stubborn yes - good description. I hope he learns and develops. I loved that Ferrari analogy mind!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back