• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Millwall fans reject Marxism

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I’m surprised 123 has managed to get himself out from up Dimi’s arse for long enough to log in.

I know, he’s all “thanks mate”... hilarious, and Dimi is trying to politely ignore him whilst chucking him the odd bone just to keep him on side, just in case. Even funnier that Dimi is about to shit the bed now Eames is back, changed his tone completely. Fucking great on there at the mo, in a cringy kind of way.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You should seek therapy, with thoughts like you have.. Dr P is the best thing since sliced bread.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
I know, he’s all “thanks mate”... hilarious, and Dimi is trying to politely ignore him whilst chucking him the odd bone just to keep him on side, just in case. Even funnier that Dimi is about to shit the bed now Eames is back, changed his tone completely. Fucking great on there at the mo, in a cringy kind of way.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You should seek therapy, with thoughts like you have.. Dr P is the best thing since sliced bread.

Many thanks.

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I’m surprised 123 has managed to get himself out from up Dimi’s arse for long enough to log in.

They seem made for each other. Not unconvinced they aren’t the same person at times.

Pegojack said:
Longlostjack said:
If it keeps you from getting up to mischief in the Upper Wye valley or was it the Lower Wye Valley ? Keep taking the vitamin D and keep posting. You crease me up on here. 😂

Is that who 'Cardiffjack' is, Longlost? The village idiot from Symonds Yat?

Yep. Marathon man. Took part in the Swansea half-marathon and managed to post on Planet Swans 23 minute after the start. The Donald Trump of Planet Swans. Absolute star.

Itchysphincter said:
Sorry, I’ve been a bit twp - just realised that CardiffJack is dgt73, the guy that thought he was clever by having a little known nazi/white supremacist singer as his avatar🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. He changed it and denied knowing about it when I called him out on it though, the coward.

I see his knuckle-dragging presence has brought over that other dumbo jack123 for a bit of moral support. Not long now until the delete button........

Stop making things up. Of course I know Saga was on my Avatar, and didn’t deny I didn’t know who she is👍

Longlostjack said:
Cardiffjack said:
It doesn’t cause me any pain coming on here, the opposite in fact. Absolutely hilarious 😂

If it keeps you from getting up to mischief in the Upper Wye valley or was it the Lower Wye Valley ? Keep taking the vitamin D and keep posting. You crease me up on here. 😂

Of course I will keep taking vitamin D3, the most powerful hormone you can take. Taking 10,000 IU per day and feel absolutely great 👍

Longlostjack said:
Pegojack said:
Is that who 'Cardiffjack' is, Longlost? The village idiot from Symonds Yat?

Yep. Marathon man. Took part in the Swansea half-marathon and managed to post on Planet Swans 23 minute after the start. The Donald Trump of Planet Swans. Absolute star.

Also didn’t turn up for a couple of dust ups he organised on PS.

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
Sorry, I’ve been a bit twp - just realised that CardiffJack is dgt73, the guy that thought he was clever by having a little known nazi/white supremacist singer as his avatar🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. He changed it and denied knowing about it when I called him out on it though, the coward.

I see his knuckle-dragging presence has brought over that other dumbo jack123 for a bit of moral support. Not long now until the delete button........

Stop making things up. Of course I know Saga was on my Avatar, and didn’t deny I didn’t know who she is👍

Yeah you did, even if I can’t quote the exact words, you did. Put it back.

mart6 said:
Cardiffjack said:
Footballers who earn thousands of pounds each week, supporting a Marxist organisation. You couldn’t make it up :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: WhaT A RACIST ASHOLE

Certainly an arsehole. Possibly a racist. Definitely a racist apologist at best. Otherwise known as a c*nt.

Sorry for the language Phil. There shouldn’t be a place for racist apologists or racists on here though. They’re a cancer on our club and society.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

Many thanks.

Why did you use that as a signature? I didn't give you permission, you better take it off before i consult my legal team.

Thank you tea cosy for your input, you are getting a bit like mart6..

By that picture, you are saying i'm drunk, well I'm not.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back