• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New Wales manager?

On what basis is Henry considered qualified for it?

I was a regular viewer of MLS and his teams were pretty crap, it got so crap he started yelling at them on the sidelines how sh*te they were.. at least he was honest
He’ll have plenty to shout about managing us then 🤣

Is any good as a manager? Has he managed yet?
20 games in charge of Monaco, 20% win percentage
29 games in charge of Montreal Impact, 31% win percentage
66% win percentage with France U21, but only been in charge for 6 games.

This would be another FAW appointment of an unproven ex-player with a big name/reputation and gambling that they'll become a good manager. To be fair, it was pretty successful with Hughes and Speed and may also have been with Giggs if he wasn't a twat.

Rather Bellendamy to be honest.

Osian would be my number one by a long way mind.
I would agree about Roberts. The number of articles talking about the FAW wanting a big name suggests that's the biggest priority for them and would seemingly rule Osian out.

I would agree about Roberts. The number of articles talking about the FAW wanting a big name suggests that's the biggest priority for them and would seemingly rule Osian out.
Yeah you’re probably right.

My son’s mate plays Welsh League or or whatever it’s called these days and one of his team mates is an ex Cardiff junior, the guy reckons Bellamy is head and shoulders the best coach he’s ever had. Maybe Bellamy then?

I don’t want a big name or a punt on an unknown, let’s have someone who knows what the heck they’re doing.

My son’s mate plays Welsh League or or whatever it’s called these days and one of his team mates is an ex Cardiff junior, the guy reckons Bellamy is head and shoulders the best coach he’s ever had. Maybe Bellamy then?

I don’t want a big name or a punt on an unknown, let’s have someone who knows what the heck they’re doing.
Unless Bellamy has undergone a character transformation in a short space of time, I can't see him working (unless he's got a wise older, cooler head alongside him maybe).

Wales managers need be diplomats and shmoozers to attract and keep dual nationality youngsters as was dealing with league managers who in reality look down on their players going away with Wales.

That isn't Bellamy, it wasn't Toshack either and Page couldn't maintain a good relationship with the swans and Cardiff.

Speed was a gentleman and had undisputed respect in football circles, Cookie was the ultimate charmer and Giggs (despite his private life) had gravitas and wouldn't have had many league managers turn down a chat.

I think Bellamy could piss too many people off within the FAW too.

Why hasn’t Bellamy followed Kompany to Bayern? I assumed that was a cert.

Unless Bellamy has undergone a character transformation in a short space of time, I can't see him working (unless he's got a wise older, cooler head alongside him maybe).

Wales managers need be diplomats and shmoozers to attract and keep dual nationality youngsters as was dealing with league managers who in reality look down on their players going away with Wales.

That isn't Bellamy, it wasn't Toshack either and Page couldn't maintain a good relationship with the swans and Cardiff.

Speed was a gentleman and had undisputed respect in football circles, Cookie was the ultimate charmer and Giggs (despite his private life) had gravitas and wouldn't have had many league managers turn down a chat.

I think Bellamy could piss too many people off within the FAW too.
I’m only repeating what I’ve been told, but you make really good points.

Someone should point out Birmingham City as an example of where that gets you. Sack someone who is clearly doing a very good job in favour of a massive name and........... Oops!

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back