• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New Wales manager?

[/QUOTE]
He’ll have plenty to shout about managing us then 🤣

He was literally telling their top scorer, you don't kick it like that, you don't turn like that, then he'd move onto his midfielders, you don't pass like that, outside, outside.. you run that way, not static, THAT WAY.. he was most probably right, but I think he gave up in the end before he got the boot

Incredible opportunity to manage Wales but I rather stay at a back water club...

Incredible opportunity to manage Wales but I rather stay at a back water club...
They've just been promoted to the top division in Italy for the first time in their history.

I don't blame him for staying where he is.

Edit, didn't realise they went bust and essentially formed a new club. They've been in Serie A, before.

Nothing wrong with showing loyalty to your current employer. People complain enough about our managers who “jump at the first opportunity”.

His time will come again I expect.

I'm not saying this was what Roberts was thinking, but it may be a more sensible choice to let someone else take the job right now and hope your chance comes round again.

We're not far removed from the most successful period in our history, so expectations are still high. Yet have you looked at the players available? I believe Page was a poor manager, but this is hardly the 2016 squad.

Seriously, he can't get the best out of world class players. What do expect him to do with Wales? The man's a fraud in the Russell Martin mould.
Mate it was a joke, I was implying he will soon be looking for work, I didn't think anyone would take it seriously 😦

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back