• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nip it in the bud

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 158
  • Views: Views 35,401
Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor said:
dailew said:
Professor Plum said:
https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=mNpOTGQAAAAJ&hl=en

I see you've made papers about "faecal excretion".

You've certainly come out with a load of shit on this thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let’s see yours then. Mighty keyboard warrior

He probably failed o level maths
Just a pathetic jealous little nobody

Professor Plum said:
You seriously need help

I need no help in ripping you a new one, after a new one, after a new one.

You must now have an arse like a colander.

You should have left when you said you were going to and saved embarrassing yourself.

dailew said:
Professor Plum said:
You seriously need help

You should have left when you said you were going to and saved embarrassing yourself.

I doubt you could rip a hole in a paper bag.

JackSomething said:
dailew said:
Professor Plum said:
You seriously need help

I doubt you could rip a hole in a paper bag.

The cowardly pr1ck won't even say what his name was on the old site
I can think of a few suspects

dailew said:
Professor Plum said:
You seriously need help

I’m not. What is embarrassing is you think this is an achievement

Professor said:
dailew said:
Professor Plum said:
You seriously need help

Don't repond to the tw*ts on here, Prof, it only encourages the sad w*nkers.

Pegojack said:
Professor said:
dailew said:
Professor Plum said:
You seriously need help

Don't repond to the tw*ts on here, Prof, it only encourages the sad w*nkers.

Yes. Just hate seeing lies and misinformation being spread my friend.

Professor Plum said:

Tell you what.

You've got some chutzpah.

The only lies and misinformation on this thread are coming from you.

Here's the lie you posted and that I argued with you about and that took you umpteen posts of obfuscation, snidey goal post moving, resorting to semantics, diversion tactics, before finally admitting it was a lie.

Professor Plum said:
Remember there is nowhere in the UK other than London where white British are not the vast majority of the population. No town, no city.

dailew said:
Professor Plum said:

Tell you what.

The only lies and misinformation coming on this thread are coming from you.

Here's the lie you posted and that I argued with you about and that took you umpteen posts of obfuscation, snidey goal post moving, resorting to semantics, diversion tactics, before finally admitting it was a lie.

Professor Plum said:
Remember there is nowhere in the UK other than London where white British are not the vast majority of the population. No town, no city.

Ok there are a few towns where I got it wrong. But there is still nowhere where white British the minority is there? Also I don’t resort to silly name calling (wacist, professor plum) and remain courteous. You are an ass of the top order. I admit an error you are a hateful piece of work.

Professor Plum said:
Also I don’t resort to silly name calling (wacist, professor plum) and remain courteous. You are an ass of the top order.

P.S. I've taken the lack of rebuttal to my explanation as to why you are a racist as tacit acknowledgement that it's true. Your first step should be to acknowledge this and deal with it. There must be some course you can go on.

Professor Plum said:
But there is still nowhere where white British the minority is there?

WTF?

Are you channelling your inner Stanley Unwin?

Professor said:
dailew said:
Professor Plum said:

Tell you what.

The only lies and misinformation coming on this thread are coming from you.

Also have a PhD, substantive research income, over 100 peer-reviewed publications, a decent life, general fulfilment in life and respect of my peers. Don't need hollow keyboard 'victories'. Happy to have helped train 000s of vets and scientists, been part of projects that have opened up new opportunities in Africa and Asia. What have you done that is a contribution to society or the world? I'm genuinely interested.

Professor Plum said:

Ok there are a few towns where I got it wrong. But there is still nowhere where white British the minority is there? Also I don’t resort to silly name calling (wacist, professor plum) and remain courteous. You are an ass of the top order. I admit an error you are a hateful piece of work.

Also have a PhD, substantive research income, over 100 peer-reviewed publications, a decent life, general fulfilment in life and respect of my peers. Don't need hollow keyboard 'victories'. Happy to have helped train 000s of vets and scientists, been part of projects that have opened up new opportunities in Africa and Asia. What have you done that is a contribution to society or the world? I'm genuinely interested

Professor Plum said:
Also have a PhD, substantive research income, over 100 peer-reviewed publications, a decent life, general fulfilment in life and respect of my peers. Don't need hollow keyboard 'victories'. Happy to have helped train 000s of vets and scientists, been part of projects that have opened up new opportunities in Africa and Asia. What have you done that is a contribution to society or the world? I'm genuinely interested

Try and compose your posts better. I've tidied things up for you.

I'm not sure you understand forums. You stand or fall on what you post. Not some nebulous achievements anybody could make up.

And you posted a big fat lie.

Took ages to admit it.

Then accused others of spreading lies and misinformation.

dailew said:
Professor Plum said:

Try and compose your posts better. I've tidied things up for you.

I'm not sure you understand forums. You stand or fall on what you post. Not some nebulous achievements anybody could make up.

And you posted a big fat lie.

Took ages to admit it.

Then accused others of spreading lies and misinformation.

An error, partial yes, a lie no. And not made up. There are a few on here who know that. Have not accused anyone, merely said there were lies and misinformation. You have accused me of being a racist. Directly. That is a lie.

Professor Plum said:
An error, partial yes, a lie no.

A standard definition of a lie.

" an untrue or inaccurate statement that may or may not be believed true by the speaker or writer"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lie

Is it going to take another myriad of posts before you reluctantly admit it was a lie?

You've already resorted to semantics, which was your final fling last time.

I've got my eyes open now for your goal-post moving and diversionary tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back