• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Old Posters MIA

When I first registered on whichever board it was then, there was a poster (non-football forum only) who was bloody hilarious. Can't remember his handle but not seen him in yonks.

There'll be no charge for this wonderful anecdote.

Squarebear said:
When I first registered on whichever board it was then, there was a poster (non-football forum only) who was bloody hilarious. Can't remember his handle but not seen him in yonks.

There'll be no charge for this wonderful anecdote.

I’m still here mun. :lol:

Agent Dimi

Drunken Baker who used to steal all the humour from another message board

Someone used to post northyern soul youtube clips

T2C

Would certainly say Warwick is one missed

Monty I clashed with many times over the years but a good poster

Go back to the glory days of the night Petty left - hundreds of us here until the very early hours of the morning - Nomad, mattthejack, stanthejack, reeco, garyjack, dunvantjack,murph to name but a few -the evolution of social media took many of them away ;-)

Yeah, messageboards are a bit retro these days.

I can't cope with the speed/shite of Facebook etc. Even Twitter grinds my gears. I need to quit and join U3A.

Squarebear said:
Yeah, messageboards are a bit retro these days.

I can't cope with the speed/shite of Facebook etc. Even Twitter grinds my gears. I need to quit and join U3A.

It’s cracking. You can go on coach trips to Windsor Castle and do flower arranging and stuff. Get joined SB.

PSumbler said:

Go back to the glory days of the night Petty left - hundreds of us here until the very early hours of the morning - Nomad, mattthejack, stanthejack, reeco, garyjack, dunvantjack,murph to name but a few -the evolution of social media took many of them away ;-)

That was one he'll of a night. Shame the postings couldn't be found in the archives.

3swan said:
That was one he'll of a night. Shame the postings couldn't be found in the archives.

Rivals never kept things like archives sadly - it was a manic night though - still days never to be forgotten when the first place that reported Petty had gone was jackarmy.net via the forum

It just exploded from there with people

PSumbler said:
Rivals never kept things like archives sadly - it was a manic night though - still days never to be forgotten when the first place that reported Petty had gone was jackarmy.net via the forum

Whatever happened to Kieran who ran it before you?

PSumbler said:

garyjack and starsky were always good value. 👋

PSumbler said:

Yes I did have to read it twice at the time.
From memory it was reading the forum and a Paltalk room afterwards.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back