• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Old Posters MIA

exiledclaseboy said:
Whatever happened to Kieran who ran it before you?

Not seen him for years. His wife was the photographer at my nieces wedding and still does loads of stuff like that.

KIeran started the website I think even pre-rivals days, my first link with rivals was via the Glamorgan cricket site that came about from a random posting I made on a mailing list.

Now that was hard work but I did get to interview Maynard, Adrian Dale and Jimmy Maher (remember him) via it which was good fun

PSumbler said:
Would certainly say Warwick is one missed

Monty I clashed with many times over the years but a good poster

Go back to the glory days of the night Petty left - hundreds of us here until the very early hours of the morning - Nomad, mattthejack, stanthejack, reeco, garyjack, dunvantjack,murph to name but a few -the evolution of social media took many of them away ;-)

I'm pretty sure one or two have survived and evolved......

Jak365 said:
I'm pretty sure one or two have survived and evolved......

Not survived and evolved on here though?

Darran said:
Gary’s been here a bit.

It's the bow innit.We've split up after 30 years together, and it's been a bit of a tough time even though it was all my fault, openly cheating on it while it stood there alone behind the bar. i wasn't proud of it looking back but it's done now, and i've moved on and rebuilding my life with my new love. Madri.

Garyjack said:
It's the bow innit.We've split up after 30 years together, and it's been a bit of a tough time even though it was all my fault, openly cheating on it while it stood there alone behind the bar. i wasn't proud of it looking back but it's done now, and i've moved on and rebuilding my life with my new love. Madri.

Legend 👏👏👏😂😂

Garyjack said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Garyjack said:

:lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back