• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oliver Ntcham

I forgot about the city link, I wonder if Mark Allen’s influence there will convince a few players

Stuuuuu

https://twitter.com/stujames75/status/1432667878357192712?s=20

Could be anything this signing. Free agent at 25 isn’t a great recommendation. Barely played at all since February. Celtic bombed him out of that farmers league. But if Martin wants him, let’s hope he can get a tune out of him 🙏 sort of player given where we are we probably need to take a risk on

My mate McColgan reckons he’s a great player when things are going well but there’s no fight in him and he loses interest when things are going badly.

Longlostjack said:
My mate McColgan reckons he’s a great player when things are going well but there’s no fight in him and he loses interest when things are going badly.

Typically French then ,expect a lot of arm waving and appealing for fouls

Longlostjack said:

Will fit right in in our midfield on that basis :lol:

legoman said:
Hold on folks, and I hope this one is as good as we think, but we all thought Sanches was a brilliant signing!

I'll wait till he's got his boots on I think

Sanches was a brilliant signing. I've never laughed so much watching a player :lol:

LeonWasTheDog's said:
legoman said:
Hold on folks, and I hope this one is as good as we think, but we all thought Sanches was a brilliant signing!

I'll wait till he's got his boots on I think

Sanches was a brilliant signing. I've never laughed so much watching a player :lol:

I thought we'd signed Stevie Wonder

Longlostjack said:

Don’t know much about him, but that would be my concern. Some of the previous shopping in France has been poor.

The guy tweeting this has 28 followers and studied journalism in Salford ffs

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back