• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Paul Arriola

He scored two goals for the yanks today against Trinidad and Tabago.

Edit... Don't read too much into that, just watched the highlights, a 5 year old could score against Trinidad.

Paul Arriola has completed his loan from DC United to Swansea City, I'm told.

The paperwork was filed and everything received ahead of the 6pm ET transfer deadline, per source. Loan with no purchase option but clubs will revisit potential permanent deal during the loan.

https://twitter.com/jamesbenge/status/1356393519242481666?s=20

Great to see quality competition for places, but I hope that Cooper is OK with the signings of Morris and Arriola. I don't believe these international players have come here just as cover, and we can't just reshuffle a winning side or drop some of our best players like Lowe or Roberts to accommodate them. So how do they fit into the side?

PAUL ARRIOLA ON HIS MOVE TO SWANSEA CITY

"It has been a crazy 24 hours but extremely exciting, I am excited to get this loan deal over the line and cannot wait to get over there, start training and hopefully playing soon.

"I had spoken to Steve Cooper a couple of weeks back and been with the national team for three weeks with Jordan Morris and we were both on the same page that we had the possibility to go and obviously he was able to go before me.

"It was just a waiting game and being with the national team kept my mind busy and today being deadline day thankfully everything was able to fall our way and I am now able to be in a fortunate position to go to Europe and test myself over there which I am really excited about.

"I am really good friends on and off the pitch with Jordan (Morris) and I think it will help both of us to be together over there and we are both really thriving in the system.

"It is great to be part of a club that is fighting for promotion which is extremely special. I need to get over there and get used to the culture and the country and give them everything that I have, this is the type of guy that I am and I will try and fit into any position to help the team."

Sounds like he's got a great attitude coming over here, the type of players we need around the club.

Sergio Dest (his US teammate) said more or less the same thing before joining Barcelona. So far he has been frustrating and his link play has been poor. Gets to the edge of the box and freezes.

Ebo said:
Sergio Dest (his US teammate) said more or less the same thing before joining Barcelona. So far he has been frustrating and his link play has been poor. Gets to the edge of the box and freezes.

Although there's a slight difference between us and Barca.

Magic_Michu said:
Ebo said:

Although there's a slight difference between us and Barca.

There is, we are the best side in our country 👍

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back