• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pink Floyd

To compare Pink Floyd with Take Twat is a massive case of fukwittery in its finest format, fuk my bleeding eyes.

Niigata Jack said:
To compare Pink Floyd with Take Twat is a massive case of fukwittery in its finest format, fuk my bleeding eyes.

They are not very good max, I find them quite depressing to be honest, much better groups about in the 80s than those fucking wankas, in fact Belinda Carlisle can sing a better tune, than those.. :D

jack123 said:
They are not very good max, I find them quite depressing to be honest, much better groups about in the 80s than those f*****g wankas, in fact Belinda Carlisle can sing a better tune, than those.. :D

80s?

They were at their best in the late 60s to the mid 70s.

J_B said:
80s?

They were at their best in the late 60s to the mid 70s.

They could have been at their best in 1020 BC, the only hit they have ever done is ' Another brick in the wall '

jack123 said:
They could have been at their best in 1020 BC, the only hit they have ever done is ' Another brick in the wall '

Oh dear.

Have you been drinking again?

J_B said:
Oh dear.

Have you been drinking again?

Shut up ya tart they are crap.. And don't ever ask me again, have I been drinking. Thank you

Third biggest selling studio album of all time and according to you their only hit was another brick.

Drunken fool.

J_B said:
Third biggest selling studio album of all time and according to you their only hit was another brick.

Drunken fool.

Ok PRIC* if you really want to argue about hits and stuff, right they were crap now go away and just don't speak to me, please go away.

jack123 said:
Ok PRIC* if you really want to argue about hits and stuff, right they were crap now go away and just don't speak to me, please go away.

You were the one who brought up the subject of hits, not me.

I won't engage you in a battle of wits any more as I can see that you've turned up unarmed. Sleep tight.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back