• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pink Floyd

Meanwhile, my drive to collect the missing albums (now on CD) of my formative years continues apace. Just received in the post this morning a brand new copy or ELP's 'Trilogy'. Bought it from Vinyl Tap Records of Huddersfield, great service and a collector's paradise, check 'em out on the interweb.

What a genius Keith Emerson was. Incidentally, if you don't know about her, check out Rachel Flowers on U Tube. She's a blind young pianist from America, very talented and a huge officionado of Emerson. She plays his work note perfect in mutiple performances. She featured in the tribute concert held in Birmingham for him in 2017 not long after he'd died. It's a very emotional clip, she is crying as she is performing the work of her hero on stage with a full orchestra. A must for prog rock fans.

Thanks for this. Mrs Mute is a huge fan of E L P and we’ve not seen this before. Inspirational.

Pegojack said:
Muteswan said:
Thanks for this. Mrs Mute is a huge fan of E L P and we’ve not seen this before. Inspirational.

I can't watch it without blubbing like a little girl.

I’ve been looking at YouTube since you posted and, wow, how talented is she? Flute with Thijs Van Leer and guitar with Dweezil Zappa. Plays the following : Keyboards, flute, guitar, bass guitar, ukulele, saxophone, pitched percussion, software synthesizers, apparently. 🙌

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back