• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pre-Season Friendly 23/24 | Swansea City v Bristol Rovers | The Swansea.com Stadium |

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-4085.jpg

IMG-4096.jpg

IMG-3731.jpg

IMG-4089.jpg

IMG-4092.jpg

IMG-3769.jpg

IMG-4093.jpg

IMG-4094.jpg

IMG-3768.jpg

Is this pay on the day, get tickets in the ticket office on the day etc.. been searching but

This is a must win game for Duff after the Oxford debacle.
Anything less than a comfortable win will see him edging closer to the door...

Swanjaxs said:
This is a must win game for Duff after the Oxford debacle.
Anything less than a comfortable win will see him edging closer to the door...

Have you noticed how the quality of the streams has gone down since her arrived too?

PSumbler said:
Have you noticed how the quality of the streams has gone down since her arrived too?

A source close to the club has told me it was either a new striker or multi camera coverage for SwansTV, and Duff chose a striker, it was his call.
Duff OUT

PSumbler said:
Its not a sell out then? 😮

You know who to blame for that. A defeat in the last friendly and not selling out the stadium for the next friendly? He's on the brink here...

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/1683880790940061696

I hope there’ll be regular updates on here about Duff’s make or break game. He’s had enough time to make his mark now. Nothing less than 8-0 will do.

I've put Swans in my 1 pound friendly accumulator tonight, so Duff is doomed after tonight

How many claps will he need to save his job? One before kick off, any time the crowd chant “Duffy, give us a wave, Duffy Duffy give us a wave”, and then post match along with some fit pumps? Or are they only for league games?

monmouth said:
I hope there’ll be regular updates on here about Duff’s make or break game. He’s had enough time to make his mark now. Nothing less than 8-0 will do.

Will there be meltdown if it's 7-0? :cool:

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back