• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pre-Season Friendly 23/24 | Swansea City v Bristol Rovers | The Swansea.com Stadium |

Not happy, paid my £12 quid for the 3 game package and says I don't have an active subscription

Neath_Jack said:

I know all set ups on firestick are different but im on an app that is/was called skyish i cant find it anywhere not in the friendly section or ob the championship/swansea section

NWJack said:
Can't find it anywhere on mine. Gutted

Different providers will have it in different places, mine is in the English Premier League folder.

Blackpooljack said:
I know all set ups on firestick are different but im on an app that is/was called skyish i cant find it anywhere not in the friendly section or ob the championship/swansea section

Check your premier league section, that's where mine is.

Neath_Jack said:
Check your premier league section, that's where mine is.
nah no luck mate all my leagues have individual team link but the friendly section is just numbered rather than named and ive no luck on there even then corresponding league team ( rotherham wolves etc ) will only work in the friendly section...bloody grimsby v lincoln there but no bloody swans

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back