• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pre-Season Friendly 23/24 | Swansea City v Bristol Rovers | The Swansea.com Stadium |

Looks like we’ve got a real player on our hands with Azeem Abdulai.

exiledclaseboy said:
Are you still on the same one as me? Got it. Yes you are. :D

Sorry, only now seeing this.

The answer is yes anyway :mrgreen:

Magic_Michu said:
Looks like we’ve got a real player on our hands with Azeem Abdulai.

He's been very lively which is nice to see but some of his decision making has been poor imo. Still on a learning curve though and showing promise.

Do we look like scoring at all?

I only have the score.

monmouth said:
Do we look like scoring at all?

I only have the score.

Nope! Seems like Grimes is being asked to get the ball forward quicker mind, but he has overhit a couple when trying to find a runner into the box.

No, they have had a few chances but not tested the keeper whilst they should have put a few away. Look v dodgy at the back Fisher has had a few saves to make and looks a bit more confident.

I like the look of both wingbacks Josh Key has some real direct pace about him and does try to get the ball in the box. Abdulai has pace but seems very raw and v right footed so is either on his weak foot or cutting back. His final ball has been poor. Yates has had one opportunity but put it wide.

Resolvenjack said:
Nope! Seems like Grimes is being asked to get the ball forward quicker mind, but he has overhit a couple when trying to find a runner into the box.

are playing hoofball?

Blackpooljack said:
I know all set ups on firestick are different but im on an app that is/was called skyish i cant find it anywhere not in the friendly section or ob the championship/swansea section

Does yours have a search option? Was the only way I was able to locate on mine, searching for Swansea. Have no idea what section, or channel it's playing on.

Edit - I lied, it's in the Football section. How strange :D - First time I've ever used that section, normally just go to Championship - Swansea.

Pacemaker said:
I like the look of both wingbacks Josh Key has some real direct pace about him and does try to get the ball in the box. Abdulai has pace but seems very raw and v right footed so is either on his week foot or cutting back. His final ball has been pooor. Yates has had one opportunity but put it wide.

Don't forget his header that the keeper saved 👍

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back