• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pre-Season Friendly 23/24 | Swansea City v Bristol Rovers | The Swansea.com Stadium |

Paterson is fun to watch in these types of games. Made more tackles and created more chances than anyone. Not sure about Yates yet, hopefully just nerves/settling in. Key looks a bit of a headless chicken running down blind alleys but we honestly need that kind of player in this system.

Vetchonian said:
are playing hoofball?

No not hoofball, just when he is in an advanced position he is trying to thread the ball between the central defenders for a runner, whereas last season he would have passed sideways or backwards.

monmouth said:
Do we look like scoring at all?

I only have the score.

No.

Bristol Rovers have the same comedy goal kick routine as we did under Russ. It’s quite funny watching someone else do it and proving it’s still a stupid idea.

Rovers playing out of the back like a Martin coached team 1st half

I don’t really like a back 5. Much prefer 4, wingers and width.

Itchysphincter said:
No.

Bristol Rovers have the same comedy goal kick routine as we did under Russ. It’s quite funny watching someone else do it and proving it’s still a stupid idea.

Soton were 2 down after 15 minutes, maybe we’ll have him back soon…

That’s my present to you Russ. If that doesn’t get you a 3-2, I’m losing my touch.

We're playing really high, but are vulnerable to the counter attack.. more emphasis on winning the ball high up the pitch than fannying around in our own half

Certainly had a variety of corners, but have we actually crossed it directly in?

jed said:
Does yours have a search option? Was the only way I was able to locate on mine, searching for Swansea. Have no idea what section, or channel it's playing on.

Edit - I lied, it's in the Football section. How strange :D - First time I've ever used that section, normally just go to Championship - Swansea.
tried all that bud with no luck even tried searching grimsby and clicked on that but it didnt work on that bit but i can watch that match from the list of unnamed friendlies. Given up now just reading the update and will have a word with my supplier b4 sats game btw the oxford game WAS on my stick

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back