• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Preseason Friendly 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Reading FC v Swansea City FC

A4Jack said:
Nothing other than a 4-0 win and fist pumps at 4:50 will suffice. Oh and at least 85 short passes for Grimes.

In all seriousness Reading in a bit of a mess so good performance helpful all round

Well he's got a goal. Just the fist pumps now and we are all good

We've certainly upped the tempo and positivity since half time, some great quick passing to set up that 4th goal.

Matty Grimes makes it four after some lovely one touch play on the right side of their box.
Ntcham gets it near the spot and slips it out to Grimes who has time to take a touch and find the bottom corner.

The scorers aside I have been genuinely impressed with Abdulai, he has been positive attacking and hasn't shirked his defensive duties either.
Seems to be consistently making the right decisions too.

bakajack said:
The scorers aside I have been genuinely impressed with Abdulai, he has been positive attacking and hasn't shirked his defensive duties either.
Seems to be consistently making the right decisions too.

How long before he's nicknamed Aberdulais?

4-0 up I wonder how long before we see Joe and Josh as we try to get a few minutes into their legs?

Better second half.

Does O'Connell really not know what the Reading fans are upset about or is he just pretending? The man does zero research for preseason. Nice work if you can get it.

Yates puts it across the box for Ntcham but he blasts it over.

73mins gone and Joe and Josh come on to get a few minutes under their belt.
Ginnelly comes on for Piroe and Allen on for Fulton.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back