• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ramsey and Colwill

magicdaps10

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Ramsey is finished, I can understand why so many Cardiff fans don't want him starting.

Colwill is overrated.

Colwill would suit us far better than them. Controversial perhaps but the runs he makes and his touch makes Ollie Cooper look a parks player

Both dog

Ramsey atrocious.

Colwill looks half decent when he has his flicks coming on against tiring defences. There's a reason why he doesn't start games consistently at this level. Funny to say but that goal against liverpool and joke of a Welsh call up has probably done him no favours as everyone (mostly carisfff fans and media to be fair) painted him as the next Ramsey. No better than cooper and less output

Colwill would suit us far better than them. Controversial perhaps but the runs he makes and his touch makes Ollie Cooper look a parks player
Looks good but a no 10 to have 6 goals in nigh on 100 games is poor for me, I don't think his tally for assists is that high either.

Tall lad with good flicks.....dyes his hair blonde and stands out.

Absolutely not for me.

Don't think Colwill is anything special, but he's clearly better than Yakou 'Carthorse' Meite, bloke is shocking

Both dog

Ramsey atrocious.

Colwill looks half decent when he has his flicks coming on against tiring defences. There's a reason why he doesn't start games consistently at this level. Funny to say but that goal against liverpool and joke of a Welsh call up has probably done him no favours as everyone (mostly carisfff fans and media to be fair) painted him as the next Ramsey. No better than cooper and less output
His positioning is frigging awful aswell

Looks good but a no 10 to have 6 goals in nigh on 100 games is poor for me, I don't think his tally for assists is that high either.

Absolutely not for me.
This is spot on. I've had pelters on here for saying it.

Absolutely not for me.
Well he made far more of an impact in his sub role than Cooper did in the entire game. But each to their own

Phwoarrr cracking five yard touchline pass

Give over
Missed the runs when free in the box earning two or three corners?

I'm not saying he's great but he's certainly not dog shit and would be better in our side than theirs. OK?

Missed the runs when free in the box earning two or three corners?

I'm not saying he's great but he's certainly not dog shit and would be better in our side than theirs. OK?
Yes mrs colwill

Funny thing is Cooper was gash when he was on the pitch, except for the crunching tackle he made about 30 seconds before he was hooked 🤣

Nah, he’s cack, and the moronic look at me blond rinse for an ordinary player is hilarious.

Edit - he IS better than Cooper, but Cooper really needs to be sold to league 1 or 2.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back