• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rhys Williams racially abused during Luton game

AceJack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/ianmitchelmore/status/1439266922391130117?s=21

And still some of our thick c**t fans up in coke-head corner boo our own players when they take the knee. Disgusting scenes.

Probably his own fault for being black in a public place and looking happy or something.

exiledclaseboy said:
Probably his own fault for being black in a public place and looking happy or something.

It will be because he supports Marxists most likely.

From what I’ve been told a lot of our fans were singing about immigration and Tommy Robinson too.
Utter c*nts the lot of them.

Darran said:
From what I’ve been told a lot of our fans were singing about immigration and Tommy Robinson too.
Utter c*nts the lot of them.

Singing positively about Robinson you mean?

Hardly surprising in a town that can only be described as a cradle of racism.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:

Oh. w******s.

I stopped going away because of the aggressive drunk ‘laddish high jinks’ that were often abusive and threatening. I suppose it’s lways been a bit like that, but I just noticed it more in our last season in the prem and a couple of games pre covid. Just found I didn’t enjoy the undercurrent.

Don’t enjoy the home games much neither 🤣, but that’s another story.

AceJack said:
https://twitter.com/ianmitchelmore/status/1439266922391130117?s=21

And still some of our thick c**t fans up in coke-head corner boo our own players when they take the knee. Disgusting scenes.

It was Luton, AKAYaxley country.

AceJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Badlands said:
AceJack said:

WTF is that supposed to mean?

He means that racists claim to abuse black players because they take the knee which according to racists means they support Marxists.

Surprised (but at the same time not that surprised) that you needed that explaining to be honest.

Luton will be Luton, very strange considering it's diversity, but hey ho

monmouth said:
I stopped going away because of the aggressive drunk ‘laddish high jinks’ that were often abusive and threatening.

I've never been hugely enamoured of the idea of away trips for just that reason. That and I can't be arsed to spend Christ knows how many hours travelling for the sake of 90 minutes football. Mostly the first one though.

Twitter saying our own fans?

Would put a massive downer on day for me if true

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back