• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russys Leaving Party

We're in the same league as Southampton, I hope the players don't have a day off on the game because it's king Russell the midtable manager of great repute etc.. fair enough if it's Alex Ferguson having a send off, it's understandable, it's the weirdest love in I can remember, Sousa wasn't particularly liked by the players, but he's 20x the manager Russ was.. it's odd our club is lately, odd

Also, Russell literally sh*t on the club by dragging the Swans through the courts to get reimbursed FFS.. yet employees are giving him a kings send off.. maybe we should get rid of a few players in that photo

Skippyjack said:
We're in the same league as Southampton, I hope the players don't have a day off on the game because it's king Russell the midtable manager of great repute etc.. fair enough if it's Alex Ferguson having a send off, it's understandable, it's the weirdest love in I can remember, Sousa wasn't particularly liked by the players, but he's 20x the manager Russ was.. it's odd our club is lately, odd

Aye, fuk off to a club that's trying to screw us over for compo and throw a leaving party for Dave Brent and his backroom cronies ... :shock:
Fine them all 👍

Swanjaxs said:
Aye, fuk off to a club that's trying to screw us over for compo and throw a leaving party for Dave Brent and his backroom cronies ... :shock:
Fine them all 👍

But I'm sure Andy Coleman is in the centre :shock: .. WTF is this sorcery

Skippyjack said:
But I'm sure Andy Coleman is in the centre :shock: .. WTF is this sorcery

Can’t see Andy Coleman on there?

He’s still in US ain’t he?

Risc said:
Can’t see Andy Coleman on there?

He’s still in US ain’t he?

Don't have a clue, but it resembles him in that photo, maybe it isn't

Skippyjack said:
Don't have a clue, but it resembles him in that photo, maybe it isn't

I think you’re looking at Dean Thornton the keeper coach.

I can't help thinking this isn't going to end well for Martin at Southampton. Lots of pressure on him for the start to be challenging for a top 2 spot.

Ringwood Jack said:
I can't help thinking this isn't going to end well for Martin at Southampton. Lots of pressure on him for the start to be challenging for a top 2 spot.

Will have a war chest I’d assume but will need to hit the ground running. They won’t have the patience we had.

Skippyjack said:
Also, Russell literally sh*t on the club by dragging the Swans through the courts to get reimbursed FFS.. yet employees are giving him a kings send off.. maybe we should get rid of a few players in that photo

The 2 clubs not agreeing compo was nothing to do with Martin.

Some just make it up as they go along clueless

Russy’s wife there ?

Lots of chatter about a split, allegedly.

Anyone confirm ?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back