• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sarah Everard murderer

legoman

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Absolute scumbag of a human gets whole life term. I just hope he gets a good shoeing every day he remains on this earth.

My heart breaks for Sarah and her family

The full details are gruesome and evil and beyond my comprehension. How the family will ever begin to recover is also beyond me.

While sexist, misogynistic, “bants” exists, these disgusting events will continue to happen. You’ve only got to read these forums / Twitter to see it. If you flag it up, you’re labelled as miserable, fun sponge or pinko.

Neath_Jack said:
While sexist, misogynistic, “bants” exists, these disgusting events will continue to happen. You’ve only got to read these forums / Twitter to see it. If you flag it up, you’re labelled as miserable, fun sponge or pinko.

There should be the death penalty or at least treated in an inhuman way for people like this.

On a side note have you got a link to that kind of thing on this forum lately then?

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

There should be the death penalty or at least treated in an inhuman way for people like this.

On a side note have you got a link to that kind of thing on this forum lately then?

Neath_Jack can speak for himself and it's not this forum, but take a look at any thread from the old site prior to the split in which Lisa expressed a strong opinion on a subject. Sexist and misogynistic replies were never long in coming.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

I have a fundamental opposition to the death penalty Dar, even though cases such as this severely test my beliefs. But if you think about it, this vile excuse of man will surely live every remaining day of his life in fear. And rightly so.

Apparently, he was taken down after sentencing "shaking". Good, and I hope that is his life now and he fears looking anyone in the eye again.

legoman said:
Darran said:

I have a fundamental opposition to the death penalty Dar, even though cases such as this severely test my beliefs. But if you think about it, this vile excuse of man will surely live every remaining day of his life in fear. And rightly so.

Apparently, he was taken down after sentencing "shaking". Good, and I hope that is his life now and he fears looking anyone in the eye again.

Will he though?

Darran said:
legoman said:

Will he though?

A copper, in prison? I think he might.

:cry:
Darran said:
legoman said:
A copper, in prison? I think he might.

I have my doubts with all the lawyers clambering to protect his human rights.

Well I don't know if you watched the TV drama "Time" with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham recently, but if real life prison is half as bad as that then it must be a godawful place

legoman said:
:cry:
Darran said:
I have my doubts with all the lawyers clambering to protect his human rights.

Well I don't know if you watched the TV drama "Time" with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham recently, but if real life prison is half as bad as that then it must be a godawful place

I did see it,it was very good but I tend to think it was a little souped up for tv.

Disgusting human being. Hanging is too good for him, never mind a protected life inside.
He should be made an example of, to give any other cnt something to consider before doing something like this again.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

I know I'll regret interacting with you, but I'll throw you a bone anyway...

How recent an example do you want? Today do? Have a look in your statue thread.

That'll be my last reply to you.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back