• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Barnsley v Swansea, Championship Play Off Semi Final 1st Leg, Match Thread

Is anyone going to mention the excellent pass to Ayew from Naughton? :D So far Kyle has been good.

Tbf to Cooper - and a lot of us, me definitely included, have berated him this season - we have completely nullified them and hit them where it hurts. Credit where it's due. So far

We’ve dealt with them very well so far. Their fans have been screaming for everything but defence has been great.

J_B said:
Outstanding defensive work from Lowe.

That's what you want to see isn't it. Can't complain with being 1 up, but I wish we could do better with the second balls otherwise it's going to be a long second half of defending.

Barnsley taking hoof ball to another level, not impressed with them. Mind, our defence has been superb.

that was a seriously ballsy display with two kids at centre back agaisnt a dirty bunch of cloggers with fan advantage (who are unbearable as fck might I had) - that is the best 45 I have seen from Cabango - seriously strong performance.

All decent bar hourihane and cullen. I would personally take both off for smith and whittaker off at half time but no complaints otherwise.

Oh and i take it back when i said i want ishmael managing us - fuck that, they are a slightly better version of cardiff

A4Jack said:
Tbf to Cooper - and a lot of us, me definitely included, have berated him this season - we have completely nullified them and hit them where it hurts. Credit where it's due. So far

Theyve got a tough cple of forwards, theyll be throwing everything 2 nd half

in fairness i dont think you can play much football against barnsley, they are too rough and in your face. Hit them where it hurts, stand up and bully them back- the lesbian has been in cabango's back pocket since kick off

Fair play we are really putting in a shift...Barnsley shite to watch something out of Wimbledon days. Hourihane putting in a shift too.

Whittaker for Cullen maybe at some point or Coops might shore up the midfield with Smith and play 4 4 2

Cabango & Guehi have been immense. Grimes & Fulton doing a cracking job as well.
Ayew's goal a touch of class

eteb said:
that was a seriously ballsy display with two kids at centre back agaisnt a dirty bunch of cloggers with fan advantage (who are unbearable as fck might I had) - that is the best 45 I have seen from Cabango - seriously strong performance.

All decent bar hourihane and cullen. I would personally take both off for smith and whittaker off at half time but no complaints otherwise.

Oh and i take it back when i said i want ishmael managing us - f**k that, they are a slightly better version of cardiff

I don't get the hype over Ishmael. They don't need grass. If we played like that there'd be outrage.

a 4-4-2 diamond may be an option as they are battering everything centrally - have ayew as the 10 and lowe and whittaker up top for the counter

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back