• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Barnsley v Swansea, Championship Play Off Semi Final 1st Leg, Match Thread

MrSwerve said:
Formation, starting XI, Cooperball, whatever...I've gone past it now. Come on the boys. We can do this.

That's what we want see Mr S👍

With a back four he's right to exclude Roberts who is a poor full back but an excellent wing back.

Brave call to go back 4.

Tough on Conor, if he gets the nod for Saturday he'll be a fckn lunatic.

Manselton Jack said:
Feeling strangely relaxed before the game, same as last year really. I think it's because I'm expecting us to be a bit cr@p!
I really hope I'm wrong.

My heart rate never got above 50 last year except when Ayew bolloxed up the penalty. When we didn’t get a second against ten men I knew we were gone.

This time though....I think we can win, so a bit excitable.

sainthelens said:
Tough on Conor, if he gets the nod for Saturday he'll be a fckn lunatic.

He’ll be on in a pre planned move at some point, however the game goes.

Right strap yourselves in, move all throwable objects........and watch the language!

Come on boys, give us the opportunity to finish it in the 2nd leg.
Here’s hoping no one does a Taylor in the 2nd minute 😯

Big gamble not starting Roberts, Cooper playing it safe , not sure that the right way to go

Haha, absolutely no nerves here until I could here the Barnsley fans cheering their lineup being read from the PA. :lol:

Amazing what a difference a crowd makes.

COYS!

Christ these fckers are loud, might work against us here

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back