• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Millwall v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done Steve, got them playing better and creating chances.

Wayne played well.

Keep playing like that 2nd half for the remaining games and take that sort of form into the playoffs and we should stand a more than decent chance. Play Tommy Tank's media darlings and stuff them home & away. I would love it.

Ah, that feels so much better.
First half was so-so. But we grew more and more as he 2nd half went on. Fully deserved win

Jack2jack said:
Monmouths fainted🥴

I raised a muted ‘get in’. I’ve always thought there’s a player in Lowe. Ayew I would have dropped, but he finally did something. Still think we need to sort that midfield. Still too flat. And Cooper, nah, not for me at all still. It was a much better performance, as it’s all relative, but I don’t believe Brentford or Muff would lose any sleep just yet. It shows that there is talent there if it is allowed to play. Routs made a big difference today.

We were still looking wonky until we scored. We are most definitely a confidence team.

Let's get this right. Cooper, Lowe and few others have deserved the criticism last few weeks...but that was excellent. 2nd half very good.
Now let's go forward Coops, stop fckn about.

monmouth said:
Jack2jack said:
Monmouths fainted🥴

I raised a muted ‘get in’. I’ve always thought there’s a player in Lowe. Ayew I would have dropped, but he finally did something. Still think we need to sort that midfield. Still too flat. And Cooper, nah, not for me at all still. It was a much better performance, as it’s all relative, but I don’t believe Brentford or Muff would lose any sleep just yet. It shows that there is talent there if it is allowed to play. Routs made a big difference today.

It’s not over yet M, stay positive.😄

Off out for a bit of fresh air,least I'll have smile on my chops. Laters chaps, have a good afternoon.😃🦢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👍

Certainly wouldn’t put today’s performance entirely down to Routledges inclusion, but, it just goes to show what an injection of quality can do for the rest of the side.

Whatever happens this season we need to find a longer term replacement for Routledge, Bannan did it for Wednesday last week and Routs quality today swung it for us in my opinion.

Well done lads, well done Lowe, well done Ayee but hats off to Wayne you were magnificent mate.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back