• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Millwall v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well then wtf happened there?

Routledge showed the way, his experience shine through, he showed how to trap and pass the ball to a fellow player.

Great second half that has shut the detractors, including me up, we criticised and rightly so, we have been very frustrated by the last few performances as we all know we do have a good team.

Touch wood we can carry that second half onto the next few games, if we do we can beat any team.

Fireboy said:

Routledge showed the way, his experience shine through, he showed how to trap and pass the ball to a fellow player.

Great second half that has shut the detractors, including me up, we criticised and rightly so, we have been very frustrated by the last few performances as we all know we do have a good team.

Touch wood we can carry that second half onto the next few games, if we do we can beat any team.
Spot on. That's what's been so frustrating. We're fundamentally not a hoofball team, or club. It just doesn't suit us. I'll enjoy a few bevvies tonight!

Fireboy said:

What are we going to moan about now though?

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Fireboy said:

Stand by , that eteb fella be along shortly.

sainthelens said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

Stand by , that eteb fella be along shortly.

no complaints from me, just perplexing how we dont do it more often as we have the players there

I have no idea where that 2nd half performance came from... best for a long long time. Attacking with pace and creativity. Better than the Norwich game.

Magic_Michu said:
I have no idea where that 2nd half performance came from... best for a long long time. Attacking with pace and creativity. Better than the Norwich game.

I'll probably get slaughtered, but that's the first half decent pitch we've played on in ages. Feel it def made a difference to what we wanted to do.

just proves what ive said all along, we are a good bloody team when we play football. Oh and we have a good group of players at this level (heheh londonlisa)

Jinxy said:
Fireboy said:

Spot on. That's what's been so frustrating. We're fundamentally not a hoofball team, or club. It just doesn't suit us. I'll enjoy a few bevvies tonight!

We all deserve a few jinxy after the shite they have served up mate.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Fireboy said:

Well atm I'm moaning about brentford beating pne, just at the father in laws watching it, with a few bevvies of course😉

Fireboy said:
Jinxy said:

We all deserve a few jinxy after the shite they have served up mate.
Yep. Cheers FB! :beers:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back